“Really great pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Lots of toppings. Really amazing flavor. If you are a pizza guy, like me, Davinci's will be a definite favorite in Midtown.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We had the pizza delivered to our hotel and it was excellent! We had a large Bella Noche with sausage and it was just what we wanted. Very filling and yummy!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

These guys ROCK! I love the pizza from Da Vinci's. Granted, it's a but pricier than your average pizza. But if you really appreciate the difference in quality ingredients and individual hand-made pie then you owe it to yourself to try Da Vinci's. We order from them on a regular basis and actually keep a menu in the car so that when we are on our way home from a full day we can order by phone and pick-up our pizza on our way to the house. This has been a great option for us when we know we don't have the time and energy to get something yummy in front of our son in time for his nighttime routine.

The Chicken Pesto pizza is yummy. But our favorite reflects our carnivorous lineage - the Primal Rage. We substitute the italian salami for the ham since we don't really think the ham adds. There is usually a small upcharge for that but we do it anyway.

They have salads and sandwiches and pasta but I can't say anything about those items. We always get the pizza and we are always happy that we did!!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

I was staying at a hotel and asked the front desk to recommend a pizza delivery place. I was really hoping for something other than Papa Johns or Dominoes. The front desk gave me a menu for DaVincis and said they were the best in town and I have to say that I think they might be right. The delivery menu had plenty of options. I chose the 10" Chicken Pesto with Pesto Cream Sauce, Spinach, Chicken, Red Onion, Mozzarella, & Provolone. The delivery time was fast and the pizza was fabulous. Very flavorful with plenty of toppings. Obviously I've not been to the restaurant and I've only had this one dish but based on my limited experience I would say definitely try it out! Here is their website: http://smyrnapizza.com/regularmenu/?page_id=9

Reviewed March 22, 2012

DaVinci's uses all FRESH toppings and you can tell the difference. The pizzeria is small - though there are tables it's best to get it to go. Having tried all other pizzerias in Smyrna, this is THE best pizza you can get in Smyrna and perhaps in Atlanta. My normal wait time is 10 min. - they are quick! Cost is slightly expensive but well worth it.