“Best Pizza in Smyrna (having tried the rest!)”
Review of DaVincis Pizzeria

DaVincis Pizzeria
Ranked #37 of 212 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 22, 2012

DaVinci's uses all FRESH toppings and you can tell the difference. The pizzeria is small - though there are tables it's best to get it to go. Having tried all other pizzerias in Smyrna, this is THE best pizza you can get in Smyrna and perhaps in Atlanta. My normal wait time is 10 min. - they are quick! Cost is slightly expensive but well worth it.

There are newer reviews for DaVincis Pizzeria

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Best pizza in Smyrna, plenty of toppings, the toppings are all fresh and tasty. The pizza is made the way your order it. I would go there weekly if my wife would allow it. No negatives that I can think of.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

Although Bellas is closer to my house, I prefer DaVincis over Bellas. Not that DaVincis is really "special" but, in a taste test, DaVincis wins hands down. The sauce is tastier and the cheese is fresher....or at least it tastes like it is. Plus you get more cheese than at Bellas. Oh and it is much cheaper than Bellas too. I ordered the same thing at both places in the same week and I paid $10 less at DaVincis. Only wish they had a better selection of pasta dishes.

Reviewed January 29, 2011

I eat them at least once a month. I'd eat more if I weren't trying to watch my weight! They have a huge variety and all that I've tried are wonderful.

Reviewed May 22, 2010

The crust is one of the best we have ever had. The mushroom toppings are also sliced fresh and not from a can. What prevents me from givving five stars in the tomato sauce that is too sweet. They admit to adding brown sugar to the sauce. I think it is a bit too much.

Try a pizza with the alfredo sauce, instead. It goes well with the hearty crust and toppings. Both times that we ordered delivery it was amazingly fast. Typically it was 15 minutes from the time I placed the order until the doorbell rang.

I recommend this place for a great pizza.