“Still as Good over the years”
Review of Chin Chin

Chin Chin
Ranked #143 of 212 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Consistent Chinese food a step above some others. Ate there quite often when we lived in LA. Always have the same dish, shrimp with spicy vegetables.

There are newer reviews for Chin Chin

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Everything of high quality and good value at lunch, but everytime I take my 4yo the owner seems to scowl and does not seem thrilled we brought the child. No kids menu but loves the noodles. Maybe takeout is the preferred way with kids under 16yo.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Have enjoyed their food for years. Keep going back.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

good food, good service. prices not bad.friendly staff

Reviewed October 16, 2011

I live up the street from Chin Chin and it is hard to find Sushi. My taste are so picky I should be a food critic. This is my second favorite Sushi Place and I've tried lots and I mean lots. The service is great and the waiters/waitresses are friendly. Yeah English isn't their first language but they are by far the best staff I've dealt with!