“Great pizza option in Smyrna...”
Review of Blue Moon Pizza

Blue Moon Pizza
Ranked #9 of 212 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

While they have multiple locations, I can only speak to the awesomeness of the West Village location - and it is very good! I do give their 'grandmas pizza' the greatest of recommendations, and the other pizzas I've had there are good as well - just probably not as great as the assortment of great pizzas over at DaVinci's. I frequent both tho' - as I like a change of pace and Blue moon has one great option that my family enjoys greatly!

There are newer reviews for Blue Moon Pizza

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Kids got to play with dough. Good kids meal. Great appetizers - we had the bruscetta. Enjoyed the pizza-can tell they make the dough fresh. Full bar with many beers on tap. Excellent service. Wish we had Blue Moon Pizza in Knoxville.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Sitting outside in the sun was wonderful, the staff were quick and helpful and the choice of pizza was different and excellent. Went there twice during my stay and both visits were fabulous. Try the Blue Moon beer, new to me, with a slice of orange - beautifully refreshing. Great spot to chill.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We sat outside and had drinks and food. Pretty good salads and sandwiches, and the beer was cold with lots of choices. No one had pizza, but the salads are like salad with a pizza under it! Good service and good taste.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We order from Blue Moon all the time - pizza is excellent. When dining in, service has always been good as well. Outdoor seating, TV's, good beer selection and more on the menu than just pizza. Our favorite topping is the cayenne bacon!