“Fantastic food.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Had a friend refer this place and it was awesome. The food was just the right ammount of spicy. 70% of the people in there were Indian so you know it's legit.

1  Thank Ashybooty

Reviewed September 26, 2011

The first time when I went, I was really surprised at the variety of food, but the quality sucks. And that is because, it is NOT an authentic Indian cuisine. This is more of Americanized version of Indian Food, and not many of friends like this place.
I have been to this restaurant morethan 5 times in 3 years, and the quality is still the same.
I would prefer a-la-carte menu than the buffet one.

2  Thank VasuRaj
Reviewed September 10, 2011

I never really thought I would like Indian food as much as I do. Swapna is great and their lunch buffett is wonderful and there are very few buffetts I think are any good.

Reviewed January 13, 2011

My wife and I did not enjoy the lunch buffet at all. We expected a good meal but was very disappointed. The meats tasted like gravy, naan was cold and my wife and I became ill afterwards. Aside from the meal while checking out, I discovered my card is denied twice and the person checking me out says the machines act crazy sometimes. We pay with another card and discover immediately after I contact my bank that I was triple charged. This is ridiculous. I am actively awaiting to see if the funds are returned to my account. I have had Indian food in Marietta, but this is by far the worst. I will not return to this place again. They can do way better with food and service. It is not a mistake to charge a customer 3 times. Absolutely will not recommend this place to a friend at all.

1  Thank rich2624
Reviewed August 23, 2010

I went with my wife and friend to the restaurant on Sunday for a great dinner. Since, I have been there before I was excited to take my friend who was visiting, but I guess it was the worst decision. They promise one thing on the menu, but will bring the other. If you order two separate dishes you have to ask for separate Rice and Naan otherwise you will end-up sharing. I acknowledged the management and server, but they decided to give me $2 discount instead.

Worst business ethics from the staff to the management.

1  Thank learntoaccept

Been to Swapna Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!