“Really Great Indian Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Swapna Indian Cuisine
Ranked #29 of 204 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Georgia
“Really Great Indian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2011

I never really thought I would like Indian food as much as I do. Swapna is great and their lunch buffett is wonderful and there are very few buffetts I think are any good.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Food and Checkout”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2011

My wife and I did not enjoy the lunch buffet at all. We expected a good meal but was very disappointed. The meats tasted like gravy, naan was cold and my wife and I became ill afterwards. Aside from the meal while checking out, I discovered my card is denied twice and the person checking me out says the machines act crazy sometimes. We pay with another card and discover immediately after I contact my bank that I was triple charged. This is ridiculous. I am actively awaiting to see if the funds are returned to my account. I have had Indian food in Marietta, but this is by far the worst. I will not return to this place again. They can do way better with food and service. It is not a mistake to charge a customer 3 times. Absolutely will not recommend this place to a friend at all.

• Visited January 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rich2624
learntoaccept
“Crook Management!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2010

I went with my wife and friend to the restaurant on Sunday for a great dinner. Since, I have been there before I was excited to take my friend who was visiting, but I guess it was the worst decision. They promise one thing on the menu, but will bring the other. If you order two separate dishes you have to ask for separate Rice and Naan otherwise you will end-up sharing. I acknowledged the management and server, but they decided to give me $2 discount instead.

Worst business ethics from the staff to the management.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank learntoaccept
OH
“Outstanding Tandoori”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2010

The Tandoori Mixed Grill was excellent. A lot of food for the price. The service was also very good. Can't wait to return!!

atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Indian food in Georgia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2009

I've been to many Indian restaurants in Georgia, Florida, and actually Mexico, and this one blows them all away. The food and atmosphere is so authentic and the staff is so friendly. Even if the staff weren't friendly I would still have to go back for the food. Sometimes the service can be kinda slow, but that's only because the restaurant stays packed. The lunch buffet is amazing and there is so much variety. If you don't know what you want, or have never eaten Indian before, go for the lunch buffet. It's also a nice place to go for dinner, very laid back, but you will also see people dressed and ready to go into the city. My absolute favorite restaurant in Atlanta or anywhere else.

1 Thank mle653