“We will be back again!”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Atlanta
“We will be back again!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We visited Siam Square after a long time. we went in and were seated right away. The interior is decent for being in a strip mall. You can tell that it's a local place owned by a family.

We got our drinks right away and we ordered Thai BBQ as appetizer. It was decent but nothing spectacular. Would chose something else next time.

I have ordered Siam Square's curry and it was fabulous. The chicken was fresh and tender and the gravy is very flavorful. I finished the whole dish not leaving anything out. My wife ordered Pad-Prik-Kingh and she liked it as well.

We will definitely be back for another round. It could get really busy during weekday lunch rush. So be there ahead of time.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Falcons023

Marietta, Georgia
“Wonderful experience, Best value”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Service was genuinely focused on our having the best experience. You just felt that they really cared. My wife had a special diet request so the chief came out and spent time to make sure her needs were met. The wait staff was charming as well efficient. I ordered the three curry dish combination; fried rice and my wife had a shrimp dish especially prepared for her needs. Everything was better than excellent in taste, hot and timely. I have been to Siam Square four times and have never been disappointed. The decor and the staff invite people to remain for more tea and conversation. We did and wish others the same experience we've had every time. Siam Square Thai Cuisine is easy to find, very close to I-75 and worth the trip.

• Visited March 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“HORRIBLE service- vegetarians beware”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I wish there was a rating for 0. I visited this restaurant today for lunch and ordered vegetarian pan-nang curry. My food arrived with pieces of chicken in it!!!!! The wait staff did not apologize, only stated that the prep line contained meat and that is how it was in my dish. Extremely unprofessional and not courteous at all! I will never return to this restaurant because of this. Extremely disappointed. Anyone who is vegetarian, or with special dietary needs should beware.

• Visited February 2012
Marietta
“Urban feel in suburban strip center - good food!”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

The soft shell crab with mango "salsa" may be one of the best things I've ever eaten. Green papaya salad is a taste sensation, too. The place has kind of a "hip" look (at least, I think it does - but I'm not too "hip" myself) and feel. And, if Billy's there to serve you (and he probably will be - I tease him that he must live there), you'll have a great experience. Other servers are great as well...but BIlly's remarkable in remembering who his customers are and what they've tried (so he can help you try something new if you're in the mood). You won't be disappointed.

Visited January 2012
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Expensive but tasty”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Snobby crowd at lunch is what I did not particularly like. Ambience is lovely, and I'm sure in the evening, it's better, but lunch is expensive, slow, and rudely served.

Been to Siam Square Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!