“fun course”
Review of Legacy Golf Links

Legacy Golf Links
Ranked #5 of 15 things to do in Smyrna
More attraction details
Owner description: Legacy is an executive course conveniently located in Smyrna, Georgia and is only a short drive from downtown Atlanta. Legacy was designed by Larry Nelson, current star of the Senior PGA tour. Legacy is a par 58 golf course with fourteen par 3's & four par 4's. The course features Champion Bermuda greens that are large and well-maintained.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

this course was fun. with 2 holes on every green. one regulation and one 8 inch. all par 3s with 4 par 4s.

All reviews
"challenges"
"fun"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Had never played an 18 hole par 3 course. With just a few par 4's thrown in, it is a highly entertaining course. I am going to recommend it to everyone that I know.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Have played course several times but has been a few years since I last played due to injuries. I booked a tee time and the price shown online was twilight rate at 6pm but clubhouse said twilight was 7pm and so I had to pay 50% more or wait an hour. Clubhouse did not honor the price shown online and simply said the website is wrong. Very deceptive pricing tactic.

Picked up the cart and ranger said carts had to be back by 8:30 and stated we would not finish since the course was full ahead of us. So I paid 50% more to only play for two-thirds of the course and had to pay an adult rate for my 12-yr old as well.

So here is the takeaways: 1) start your round before 5:30 or you won't get your money's worth and finish; 2) if you are bringing a younger player expect to pay adult rate for over 10 year olds; 3) if someone wants to tag along and not play add $10; 4) Drink cart ended around 6:30; 5) Do expect the price you see on the website to agree to the price in the clubhouse.

I enjoy the course but will not be back as it is overpriced and us late day golfers don't get our money's worth.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

On this course, you have be focus more on everyone on the course hitting than your game..... It is so close together, that anyone's shot could hit you on either side!! Worst Course I've played in 20 years! Yeah, it's cheap..... but not even worth that...