“great family environment”

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“great family environment”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I felt very safe on my bike ride. There were plenty of singles and families inbolved in all forms of outdoor fun and exercise.Parking wasveasy and trails are pleasant to nabigate whethrr biking, skating, walking, jogging, or whatever your actibiyy might be ... an easy stroll is just as accepted looking for birds

Austell, Georgia
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Rails to Trail”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This path runs from Smyrna, GA to Alabama. It is a great place to walk a dog or ride a bike. Weekend morning it can get conjested with all the runners and bikers.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank CLockTravler
Decatur, Alabama
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great ride!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Today my wife and I rode from Cedartown to Rockmart. We are 50+, recreational riders, ride road bikes, and not "fit". The depot at Cedartown has a nice museum and restrooms. The trail is great! There are several hills in the first 5.5 miles but not as horrible as I had read. Neither my wife nor I had to walk our bikes up any of the hills. I was muffing and puffing for sure but most of the hills had flatter sections to break up the climb. The scenery was great. We ate at Frankie's for lunch. Big selection. Great food. Priced right. We walked around the square where they were having a Welsh Festival. Lots of neat vendors, great music.
We have ridden the trail from Anniston to Rockmart together and I have ridden the rest alone.
My wife and I plan to finish the rest this year.
Great ride. Carry enough water and snacks as there are not a lot of shops or gas stations along the trail side . Again the hills are not insurmountable and if all else fails it becomes a "bike and hike"!

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia USA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“So Pleasant”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Take your pick, a challenging hike or an easy stroll. We like to bike ride. There is a place to rent bikes.

2 Thank SouthPaw52
Dallas GA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful place to cycle!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Serene surroundings, back to nature cycling and just plain fun! Grab your children, dust off the bicycles or roller blades and hit the trail!

Visited January 2013