“Great experinace”

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
Tampa, Florida
“Great experinace”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

It's always a plesure staying here because the rooms are like the rooms at Sheraton hotel, but a lot less the cost. I also enjoyed the hopitality of the front desk. The gentelman we spoke to was Eric Hill. He made us feel as though we knew him for years as talked about music.

I would diffently reccomand this fellow business accoiates and our customers.

Room Tip: always go for the suites with knig size beds.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank pgord40
GA861, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Hi Pgord40,
Thank you for such great Accolades’ We were honored to have you stay with us and look forward to your return. Thank you again,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My daughter and I arrived around 6:00pm and we had no issues getting checked in. We were greeted by EJ who was very pleasant. The first room we were in had issues with the air conditioning. We notified EJ and he moved us right away. The second room did not have a refrigerator or microwave like the first room and the door had to be slammed to close all the way. EJ offered to move us again, but we would have had to move upstairs and I did not feel like moving a third time after driving 13 hours from Philadelphia. The next morning when greeted by staff I was asked about my stay so far and I mentioned the issues to the staff member. He didn't offer to move me, but suggested that I sign up for a Choice Hotels membership. I completed the form and stayed in this room until I checked out. Overall, my stay was not bad. The hotel was very quiet, bed was comfortable, LOVED the bathroom, and staff was pleasant including the housekeeping staff who were also consistent each day with coming to clean the room. My only suggestion is to fix the A/C unit in room 213 and fix the door for room 209 and it needs a microwave and refrigerator. I wouldn't mind staying here again during another trip to Atlanta:)

Room Tip: I personally liked staying on the 1st floor, but the ice and vending machines are only on the 4th fl...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
GA861, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for your comments. We really value your suggestions and appreciate your feedback. I am elated to report that we have the corrections. Thank You! Please don't heistate to call us and make your next reservation whenever you are in the Smyrna/Marrietta area.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Dione Cammon, CHA
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

The staff worked really well with my wife who is handicap. The Check in time wasn't till 3PM but we arrived in town around 1:30 PM & they let us check in with no extra charge. The space in the rooms is very spacey. The room is like a mini suite. The bed room was separate from the living area. 2 TV's a wet bar & most of all the most quietest hotel we have ever been at. The only problem we had was the smoke detectors battery died & started squeaking but, Eric from the front desk had the problem solved in no time. We have paid more for other hotels with less aminaties but, this one we paid less & got more than we ever had at other hotels. Oh by the way we talked to the GM on the way out & she said at the end of this moth to expect a lot more aminaties & there prices are not changing. This hotel is a MUST STAY!!!!! Thanks Eric for taking care of us during our stay. You & the rest of the crew ROCK!!!!!

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Billy C
Thank you, our goal is to provide not just great service but to make all of our guests part of our family and to provide an Awesome experience. We look forward to your return when you are in the Smyrna/Marrietta area.

Dione Cammon,CHA
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Had an extended weekend for a family reunion. The room was well-appointed on arrival, but for two of the four days- no housekeeping service was provided for us nor a nearby guest. Our key card was prematurely disengaged and we were told "we thought you all were checking out". Our belongings were still in the room! Management metaphorically shrugged his shoulder repeating "I don't understand why that happened". And fyi, the pool is miniscule but the continental breakfast was okay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
GA861, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Dear Value Guest:
I truly apologize for the unpleasant stay you experienced with us. Our Goal is to provide extraordinary service to all our guest. Your review clearly shows that we did not meet your expectations and that we did not uphold our Goal. Please call me directly at 770-541-1499, to discuss your future stays with us. We humbly, look forward to servicing you again.

Dione Cammon,CHA
Reviewed June 26, 2012

5 star service,5 star rooms.This place is a must stay when im in the area

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank tv1997
Reviewed August 21, 2011

The hotel wasn't clean, didn't have towels, sheets, blankets or pillows. I had to cut hand towels up to make face towels. The elevator was broke...the pool down. The bathroom floor sticky & the air didn't work properly.

• Stayed June 2011
4 Thank TruthSeeking
Georgette L, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
I am sorry you had a bad experience,

We have done a total renovation on the hotel and are brand new as a Choice Brand hotel. I would like to offer you a discount rate for your next stay, please contact me at the hotel so I can take care of you and you can experience our new rooms and great service.

Georgette Lake
Director of Sales
770-541-1499
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed October 10, 2010

I stayed two nights at Magnuson Atlanta. The rooms are spacious. The thick walls prevent noise from adjoining rooms. Sleep quality is fantastic. The hotel staff was friendly and quite helpful. This hotel is an excellent value in a great location. I will recommend highly.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank oldkollector
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smyrna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna
Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest
Comfort Inn & Suites Galleria
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna? Share your experiences!