“OMG GOOD”

Smallcakes Cupcakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Smyrna
Reviewed September 11, 2014

{Sigh} I wish these cupcakes were not so good, but they are. I'm glad I no longer work in the area, because when I did, I was at Smallcakes waaaay too often. It's a super cute spot. The staff is always so sweet. And of course the cupcakes are so sweet, yummy and very moist. I think I've tried them all and every single one was OMG good.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The key for a cupcake place is freshness, variety and taste and Smallcakes has always had all three on my visits. Nothing here is good for you, but in moderation what a yummy treat. Stop in and enjoy.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We shared two different cupcakes and loved both of them. What a great place to stop for a tasty treat, I highly recommend sharing so you can try different types of cupcakes!!

Been to Smallcakes Cupcakery? Share your experiences!