“average to sometimes good food, but typically average to poor service”

Zucca Bar & Pizzeria
Ranked #47 of 216 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Spring St
Transit: n/a
Reviewed June 10, 2010

my wife and I live close, and therefore sometimes eat here due to the convenience. One can typically expect average to sometimes good food, which unfortunately can sometimes be overshadowed by the sour attitude of this restaurant's management. For better service with the same menu options eat next door at The Vintage Tavern. The two share same ownership, but on the Tavern side you do not have to encounter the management staff. Also there is a much better atmsosphere on the Tavern side, assuming you are eating sans children.

Reviewed September 21, 2008

My boyfriend and I are always looking for a new place to try so when someone recomened Zucca we gave it a shot. The first time we went our pizza was soggy and the sevice was just awful. It took our server 10 min. just to greet us and when she did she was rude about it. It felt like we were wasting her time. The second and last time we went wasnt much better. This time I had a chicken dish and he had pasta. The chicken was chewy, over cooked and smothered in way too much sauce and the pasta was under cooked and bland. The service wasnt much better the second time either. She greeted us promply but was very short with us and our food took over 30 min. to arrive. I will never return.

Reviewed July 13, 2008

Great patio for light food and drinks when it is nice out!

Reviewed October 21, 2007

My whole family meets there at least once a week. We have come to know the staff and the food is excellent. The eggplant appetizer as well as the zuccini appetizers are extremely good. The marinara sauce is one of the best I have ever tasted!

1  Thank aleapley
Reviewed April 12, 2007

This is a great place for drinks on the weekend. I am torn about the food here. I think the lunch menu is great but do not love the dinner menu. The pizza by the slice, rolls, and salads are very good on the lunch menu. However, I do not think the dinner menu is that great. Again the pizza is good, but I would rather eat somewhere else for Italian food at they price they charge. All and all this is a fun atmosphere with good pizza and nice drink selection. Pleasant staff.

1  Thank jnwhi

Been to Zucca Bar & Pizzeria? Share your experiences!