“Suprisingly good food!”

Zucca Bar & Pizzeria
Ranked #35 of 206 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Spring St
Transit: n/a
Atlanta
“Suprisingly good food!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had been here for lunch a few times but recently had dinner on the patio. The veal saltimbocca was delicious and there was enough of it for me to take home and have again the next night. House salad was also very good. I will definitely go back for dinner and try other things on the menu. This is more than just a pizzeria!

• Visited May 2013

“Wunderbar Pizza”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Wow! I love Zucca's Pizza :). They always have fresh and amazing ingredients with each dish I have tried. Great bar and live music on certain nights. Fun Fun Fun!

Visited January 2013
“I always enjoy Zucca!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Zucca for dinner before and always had great food, drinks, and service! This was the first time that I've been in for lunch, and everything was great. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and sat in a booth right away. Our server had our drinks on the table in just a few short moments. We both ordered the Wedge salad and a slice of cheese pizza. The portions are just the right size for a quick lunch. The blue cheese dressing was very good. If you enjoy a thin crispy NY style crust with the right amount of grease dripping from your slice like up north, Zucca has one of the best in the ATL. Very affordable and speedy lunch option with the ability to keep up with every score on the many TVs throughout the bar and restaurant.

Weston, Massachusetts
“Decent food reasonable price”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Had the chicken pram which I enjoyed. The cheese garlic bread is worth getting. The fried calamari was ok, not great. The pasta was not house made and the sauce was ok, not great. The staff were friendly and amazing from the hostesses to the wait staff. The staff and the chicken pram are the highlights.

• Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“Best New York Style Pizza Option”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Having grown up in the New York City suburbs, and pizza being my favorite food, I found it hard to adjust to the "New York" style of pizza being served in the Atlanta area. In my opinion, Zucca is the closest to true New York style pizza available in the Atlanta area (and trust me, I tried a TON of places). Their entrees are also very good, I especially enjoyed their Eggplant Parmesan...oh, and check out their lunch menu. They have really great deals. As far as negatives go, the inside portion of the restaurant has the feel and smell of a bar/tavern. I always opted to sit out on their patio, which was nice. Don't let the interior atmosphere turn you off, the food and the service is great. Enjoy!

• Visited December 2012

Been to Zucca Bar & Pizzeria? Share your experiences!