“Decent food reasonable price”

Zucca Bar & Pizzeria
Ranked #49 of 214 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Spring St
Transit: n/a
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Had the chicken pram which I enjoyed. The cheese garlic bread is worth getting. The fried calamari was ok, not great. The pasta was not house made and the sauce was ok, not great. The staff were friendly and amazing from the hostesses to the wait staff. The staff and the chicken pram are the highlights.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Having grown up in the New York City suburbs, and pizza being my favorite food, I found it hard to adjust to the "New York" style of pizza being served in the Atlanta area. In my opinion, Zucca is the closest to true New York style pizza available in the Atlanta area (and trust me, I tried a TON of places). Their entrees are also very good, I especially enjoyed their Eggplant Parmesan...oh, and check out their lunch menu. They have really great deals. As far as negatives go, the inside portion of the restaurant has the feel and smell of a bar/tavern. I always opted to sit out on their patio, which was nice. Don't let the interior atmosphere turn you off, the food and the service is great. Enjoy!

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I was new to the area and someone at work recommended this place, so I tried it and I now consider this place my second home! Food is awesome, try the eggplant and zucchini chips, sound strange but they are excellent snacks. Pizza and other items also excellent.

Servers are friendly most of the time. Good atmosphere as well.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Oh Zucca...your pizza is awesome, and the patio atmosphere is one of the best in Smyrna. But seriously, service couldn't have been worse if you tried. Our server took our order without writing anything down...then of course got it wrong. To their credit, the re-order came back out quickly and it tasted great. The server then asked if my wife wanted a refill...but failed to ever bring it. We waited...and waited...and waited...for the server to come back and bring our check....felt like an eternity, but had to have been at least 20 minutes. The only thing saving this rating from "poor" is that the quality of the food was excellent, and we were not charged for the drink that was never refilled...though we never received an apology or any acknowledgement of the terrible service.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Solid pizza, good atmosphere for drinks with friends, easy booth seating for a family of four. Good to have a neighborhood pizza place close to the house.

Been to Zucca Bar & Pizzeria? Share your experiences!