Comfort Inn & Suites Galleria
$134
Hyatt.com
Smyrna Inn(Smyrna)
$60
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswafflesthe staff was super friendlyperfect locationsausage gravyrestaurants within walking distancefootball gameone night stayfitness roomthe room was nicemy family and i stayed herecoffee makerfront desk personthe general managerwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areaclean hotelsonya
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Okay so I work at a Comfort Suites and this place is just a disgrace to our Choice Privileges Hotels....Okay So let's start with check in...Soesn't check in state 3pm? Well we arrived at this hotel at 5:30 and still my room was not ready, So I am told to sit in the lobby with my 4 kids and husband and my room would be ready in a couple of mins. then I finally get tired of waiting and got up and told the guy behind the counter that we would be back because we were going to go get dinner while our room was getting ready and then he asked another guest in the lobby if we could have his room and he could wait longer for a room...Of course the guest was nice and said yeah but I did refuse because that's not the other guest problem that my room or his room wasn't ready 2.5 hours after check in time. So then I asked for a later check out and he said "well I don't think I can do that but remind me when you come back to check in" Well we left and ate and came back. I walked in and the same guy checked us in, didn't tell us when breakfest was ready when the pool closed nothing. We as guest had to asked everything! Also on my reservations it said first floor because I do have 4 kids. Well we got the top floor. ha to bad I booked my reservations online a month ago so you think I would have beejn able to get the 1st floor...Well I guess not...We also had to ask for the pack and play that we requested in our reservations. So we go up to the room and as soon as you walk in there was this musky smell...and the room was very small. The internet didn't work and it was brought to the same guy at the front counters attention and he just said...Well it should work... and that was about it. So then I go to open the window and the screen is popping out of the window...Yeah that's really safe with 4 kids all under the age of 8 years old. WEll we go to the pool area and there are hardly any towels and by the time we were done my husband didn't get a towel becasue there was none left to get and i didn't swim so i didn't need one. So after the swim my husband went to the front desk and told him that we were not going to use the safe in the room and not to charge us, he said okay and so my husband came up to the room. we went to go lay down and the pillows are like half the size of a normal size pillow. So we go to bed and wake up get ready for breakfest and there was one 1 shampoo and no conditioner for a 2 bed which means there will be more then one person staying in thatn room. but whatever...we go downstairs to eat and they have nothing. First off it says a full hot breakfest, Well where was the meat because there was no meat at all....only eggs that were cold when there was some but you had to ask for them and ask for everything else you wanted.....like....juice,coffee,the eggs, donuts,yogurt, everything, and there was only like 10 guest eating and that included my family of 6. which 4 are all under the age of 8 so they dont eat very much. there were one breakfest attendent on and anytime a guest asked her for something she just turned and looked at them and gave them a dirty look. the front desk girl in the morning time was trying to help out the breakfest gurl and run front desk at the same time. She was very nice. the only nice person that was there....So we go to check out and i notice on my bill the safe charge that the guy the fallowing night never took off my bill....I don't know but I do now know that I will never stay at this hotel again. I didn't pay full price because i work for Comfort Suites myself but even with my discount this hotel wasn't worth a penny of it. It remided me of a motel just in a building. I feel sorry for the guest that pay full price.

Room Tip: not room 317
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank tonilynn1984
Georgette L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

I am the new General Manager. I want to take the time to say that I am very sorry that your stay didn't go well. There has been some changes for the better here at the hotel. We have a brand new breakfast person and new items on our breakfast menu. Rooms are now ready at the check in time no more waiting in the lobby. The desk staff has also been revamped and it shows in our customer service scores. We are going through a upgrade and would love for you and your family to come back and give us a try again and I promise you would be happy. Please feel free to call the hotel and ask for me.

Georgette Lake/GM

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Stayed one night, room was on the smaller side (1 queen bed) but did French doors leading to a nice little balcony. The room did have a slight damp odor and the A/C was on although it was winter and there was some condensation on the French doors but this did disappear once I switched off the air. The hotel is conveniently located in the Galleria area and was very quiet/no noise from outside or even in the hallways. The room was clean and comfortable, check in was friendly and efficient, I did not have breakfast so cannot comment on that. Free wifi and coffee available. Rates are good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2011

Great breakfast, room was comfortable, and the staff was pleasant. Will def return when traveling through Atlanta. My kids enjoyed the warm indoor pool!

Room Tip: Ask for the 1st floor, higher ceilings.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The room was just a bit tired: a torn lampshade, no stopper in the tub, badly scuffed paint on the doors, the water took too long to get hot, the pool was closed "for maintenance" and looked like it had been for a long time. On the other hand: the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the WiFi was fantastic, breakfast was excellent, and the fitness room was first class.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Good value for the money payed.
Just 1 night, for business.
Good bed, clean room and bathroom.
Free park and good coffe.
Very good free internet wireless, very fast.
There is no fitness room, just a pool.
To improve also the breakfast, at least for my standard.
But it is a good choice.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business