“Brunswick stew is 2nd to none”
Review of Buckhead Barbecue Company - CLOSED

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Oakdale
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This was the first BBQ place my wife and I went to when we moved to GA. We still love coming here and we have been to numerous BBQ places in Atlanta. I always get the half chicken and she gets a different item everytime. I frequently get two Brunswick stews as my sided a because they seriously have the best Brunswick stew I have ever had. The owner is very personable and works had at keeping this place nice. Great food, people, service ad atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Buckhead Barbecue Company

Reviewed March 8, 2013

It's great--we hadn't expected to find this quality of barbecue in this location. We ordered the "burnt ends" and the brisket/rib (St. Louis style ribs) combo, and all were wonderful. Whiskey Lick barbecue sauce and the mustard sauce were great too, It has (very friendly) counter service, which means ordering there and picking it up when your number is called. Tables and booths for dining-in.
Sure wish we lived closer, we'd be there frequently, for sure! Worth going out of your way.

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

We ate here tonight for dinner with the Scoutmob deal which the owner accepted no problem. He was extremely nice and friendly and talked to us a few times during our meal to make sure everything was okay. The Mac and cheese is AWESOME! I had the Brunswick stew as well an it was so thick and hearty I could have just eaten that as my meal. The brisket and pork were both good and the BBC Atlanta Hot barbecue sauce was delicious!! Hubby said the tater tots were fantastic and you can even order them different ways. We'll be back, and based on reviews it sounds like we'll have to try dessert!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We enjoyed our meal at Buckhead BBQ. I had the pulled pork plate and it was really good. The white sauce was very good. Mac and cheese tasted homemade and was yummy. The fries were crisp and well seasoned. The best part was the peach cobbler...phenomenal! Overall...very good and will definitely go back!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

The food was actually pretty tasty, however, the service was not too great. We went in with a "scoutmob" offer but they refused to honor it because of what we had ordered, however, the offer did not say anywhere that it was limited to anything.
Also, we were the ONLY people in the restaurant and they would not bring us our food, we had to check back and see when it would be ready. It lacks on service, tremendously, but the food was pretty good. Most likely we will not be going back, which is too bad since it's right around the corner from us.

1  Thank Stephanie S