I found this place on Hotels.com and it seemed like a really good deal. The place was ok but several things could have been better
1. The bathtub was tiny!
2. Very little hot water
3. Shower curtain was too short and it flooded the bathroom with water (I noticed this only when I stepped out of the shower onto my squishy towel) Apparently it had been doing that for a while due to the carpet bubbling up where the hall meets the bathroom.
4. The curtains WOULD NOT close! They have the semi-opaque white curtain but the ones that block out the light were fixed open. (I was graced with some powerful street lights throughout the night)
5. The TV was too low and to watch it, you have to sit up in the bed and move your feet out of the way to get a clear view.
In conclusion, the staff was really nice. The beds were decent. I would NOT stay here next time but that is only because there are way more options than most travel sites will bring up. I am a Hilton Property believer and this stay just confirmed it. If you are looking for a cheap yet decent place to stay then I would say go for it but when I am spending the better part of $100 for a good night's rest, I want just that. I want a good hot shower with plenty of water, a nice comfy bed to sleep in and the ability to make the room dark so I can sleep. WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU MAKE CURTAINS THAT WON'T CLOSE????? Sorry for such a negative review but this is my honest opinion.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Smyrna
- Country Inn & Suites Smyrna Hotel Smyrna