“Nice, Clean, Safe, Good Value Hotel”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
Dublin, Ohio
“Nice, Clean, Safe, Good Value Hotel”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Nice, Clean, Safe, Good Value Hotel

Room Tip: Get a room not on the street side...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Don P,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your review. We are happy to see you enjoyed our Nice, Clean Safe and good valued hotel.

We look forward to your next visit.

Bill Farnham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed September 9, 2013

From the outside...to the Front desk ..everything was perfect. We were greeted by a very sweet helpful lady at the front desk...even though the hotel was undergoing renovations in the lobby..it was clean...
Our room was spotless...the comforter on our king size bed was fresh and clean...the bed was cozy with clean sheets that were soft... A welcome site for sure...the carpet was spotless...clean..the bathroom was pretty and roomy with pretty granite counter tops...
We stayed one night and it was almost like being at home...
Oh...I forgot to mention....the hotel is Smoke Free !!!! Wonderful.

It was not our first time to stay at this Hotel in Smyrna,Ga. And it will not be our last.
Highly recommend .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Darlene N,

Thank you for your Awesome review! We do our best to keep the hotel clean for our guests to have a comfortable stay. Our renovation project is about half through, I can't wait to read what is said when it is all done! We look forward to showing off the new hotel to you when it is all done.

Marietta, Ga
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I am recently relocating to the Georgia area and I stayed at this hotel. From the my first step in the door I was greeted by a warm and friendly welcome and a smile from Deante at the front desk when I checked in and during the evening Willie was very helpful. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable and clean. The staff all seem to be very professional and willing to assist you from housekeeping (Tiffany, Kashara, and Yoana). This hotel would be a place that I will recommend to my family and friends. Since my first stay at this hotel July 28th, I have stayed again in early August because of the customer service I receive.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Theressa L,

Thank you for your great review! We do our best to keep the hotel clean for our guests to have a comfortable stay. Since you stay with us so much maybe you can come and work for sometime.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed the clean linens and clean bathroom. The room was very comfortable and along with containing a fridge and microwave, which was nice for snack purposes during my stay. Staff was extremely friendly and very welcoming. The hotel is convenient to shopping and restaurants, and was surprisingly quiet in spite of its location. I would definitely stay again if passing through that area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear W_Travels1026,

Thank you for your great review! We do our best to keep the hotel clean for our guests to have a comfortable stay. We hope you stop by to see us again.

Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I was in Smyrna for business and picked this hotel b/c they were #1 on Trip Advisor and one of the other reviews said the walls were nice and thick! I'm glad I did! The staff was friendly and professional, the room was nice and clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast had a great variety and tasted good. The hotel is in a great location and best of all... The walls really are nice and thick!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Ashley M,

Thank you for you wonderful review. We strive to be and stay #1 and with guests like you we are sure to stay there. We look forward to seeing you again!

AL
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This would be a good hotel if they did better with thier front desk team. I stayed there a couple of nights and i have to say i stayed in places better. the room service is ok but the could do better seem like we had to wait all day for towels. now back to front desk Falica or whatever her name is..is way fast rude she walks around with a nasty look on her face and the way she talk to the guest is horrible it seems as if she forgot that she works in customer service. Deante is nice but i would advise him to talk to or fire falica because the way i was treated makes me want to never ever stay here again. but the location and the breakfest is good. Customer service suck.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Morgan P,

Thank you for your review. I am truly sorry you felt that Felicia was rude. We will certainly use this as a coaching experience for all of our front desk staff. During your stay we had 2 family reunions staying with us as well, we were trying to keep up with the towel request as fast as we could. We appreciate feedback like this so we can critique our operation and make it better.

Flushing, Michigan
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I'm a big fan of the country inn suites room layout - all the comforts of home - fridge, fan in the bathroom (a must if you dont have candles), and the separation of bedroom / living room is right up our alley. When I travel, country inn is my first choice if they are around. We stayed here for our trip to the aquarium and it was quite easy to get there, and the bonus was it's not in downtown Atlanta. The surrounding area was nice and there was an IHOP right across the street. Our room was next to my parents room, and I can happily state the walls were nice and thick.

Room Tip: This was my first exposure to this hotel chain, and I am now a huge fan.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear killerseafood,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We have some great Non- Highway ways to get around to downtown surrounding areas thanks to our location.

My family loves the aquarium, I trust you all enjoyed it.

We look forward to your next stay and thank you for choosing Country Inn and Suites when you travel.

Bill Farnham
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smyrna
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Comfort Inn & Suites Galleria
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Galleria Ballpark Area
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna? Share your experiences!