“great place - easy access to georgia aquarium”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smyrna, GA
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I'm a big fan of the country inn suites room layout - all the comforts of home - fridge, fan in the bathroom (a must if you dont have candles), and the separation of bedroom / living room is right up our alley. When I travel, country inn is my first choice if they are around. We stayed here for our trip to the aquarium and it was quite easy to get there, and the bonus was it's not in downtown Atlanta. The surrounding area was nice and there was an IHOP right across the street. Our room was next to my parents room, and I can happily state the walls were nice and thick.

Room Tip: This was my first exposure to this hotel chain, and I am now a huge fan.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smyrna, GA, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear killerseafood,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We have some great Non- Highway ways to get around to downtown surrounding areas thanks to our location.

My family loves the aquarium, I trust you all enjoyed it.

We look forward to your next stay and thank you for choosing Country Inn and Suites when you travel.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I frequently stay at this hotel, and each time has been wonderful. Everything is always neat, clean, and quiet (my rooms were on the third and fourth floors-once with a view of the expressway). Each room has a small refrigerator, and a microwave. The breakfast buffet is fine, although I wish they served scrambled eggs, and hash browns or small red potatoes every morning. The pool is too small for me to enjoy and it is indoors, but it seems to be great for children. Free wifi is included; cookies are always available. There is a wonderful shopping center with a grocery store about a mile away. The Silver Comet Trail is relatively close to the hotel, if you fancy a nice, long walk. What more could you want?

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smyrna, GA, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Hiranyaloka,

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time here with us. The silver Comet Trail is only a mile away and I will really get there one day myself.

We do offer scrambled eggs several days a week. Please do not hesitate to ask the front desk or breakfast attendant, they will glad to help get you some scrabled eggs.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I've never been treated so rude by hotel staff. Felicia should be fired. She acted like she was pissed that I was checking in to her hotel. Also, the water pressure in the room is so low you have to run around in the shower to get wet. One of the worst hotel experiences I've ever had.

• Stayed: June 2013
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smyrna, GA, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear Bulldog6852,

I am sorry you did not have a pleasant stay with us. I would like to speak to you personally to find out more details so I can resolve this situation. This is not the normal level of service for us. Please email me directly or call me and I will be happy to investigate this so it does not happen again.

I want to apologize about the water pressure, our shower heads have an adjustable setting for the convenience of our guests and environmental reductions. Unfortunately if the previous guest turns it down and we do not catch it, the next guest feels they are not getting enough water pressure. If this happens on your next visit please notify the front desk and we will handle it right away.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I hope to hear from you soon so we can resolve this situation.

404-564-1105
bill.farnham@countryinns.com

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Read Reviews Before, Inlaws Stayed Here Last Time As Well, It Was As Good As We Hoped. Yummy Huge Breakfast spread With sweet staff. Clean Quiet Rooms. Quiet Side Of Town. Helpful friendly Front Desk . Yummy Free Cookies We ATe For Dessert. Indoor Pool. Check out Not Til Noon! And We Got To Check In earlY, Which Was Great.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Crystal S
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smyrna, GA, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Crystal S,

Thank you for your review!

We are pleased we were "as great as expected" for you. Lots of guests love many of the things you mentioned in your review. Especially the cookies, me included.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is my favorite place to stay when I am in Smyrna for business. Its convenietly located to my office as well as to some great shopping areas and eating establishments. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smyrna, GA, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Pinneice M,

Thank you for your review!

We are glad we are located close to your office too. Yes we do have some good places to eat.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have stayed at this Country Inn & Suites many times...this is our home away from home when we want to come to Atlanta! :) Willie at the front desk remembers our name when we check in. The last time we visited (May 2013) we had not been there in over 6 months and Willie still remembered us...now it took a few minutes for him to recall the name, but he did recognize us and quickly found our registration without me telling him my name! :) We always book a suite and love having a living room separate from the bed area. The rooms are always clean and well equipped. The beds are very comfortable and there are always plenty of towels supplied in the bathroom (something I think is important since I like to use one for my hair and one for my body...and hubby still needs a towel!) The location of this hotel is great too, just off of interstate and a 24 hr IHOP right next door if you get the late night munchies. We look forward to our next visit, we will definitely be back soon!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, but request one in the back of the hotel if you want to sleep in.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SuzanneM1
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smyrna, GA, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear SuzanneM1,

Thank you for your review! Willie is a great asset to our team. I like to get a suite as well so my kids can watch something in the living room and I can watch TV in the bedroom with having to hear there cartoon.
Next time you go to IHOP have the country fried steak.. YUM!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Wow, this is a winner! Excellent service, very nice facilities, a comfortable bed and separate bathroom area, all for a reasonable price. The breakfast offering was great and the coffee/cookies at all times was appreciated. It was nice to have an indoor swimming pool-
temperature was a bit on the warm side, but still of value. Can't say enough good things about this place- stay there if you get a chance. I know we will again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IdahoRambler

Dear Idahorambler,

Thank you for your review! I love our cookies too. Sometimes too much, haha. We are glad you had a good time with us, we love to hear that our guests and friends enjoy their time.

Bill Farnham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Smyrna
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Comfort Inn & Suites Galleria
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, GA
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#126 of 173 in Atlanta
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Galleria Ballpark Area

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smyrna, GA? Share your experiences!