Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smyrna, GA
Travelocity
Smyrna Inn(Smyrna)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast was deliciousstaff was friendlyroom was cleaneasy accessatlanta areaindoor poolgreat place to stayhot itemsbusiness travelerwafflesfree breakfaststayed one nightparking lotsix flagsjenniferga
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The hotel is small, but nice. The complimentary breakfast was great. You can make your own waffles. They served eggs, sausage, bacon, cereal, muffins, oatmeal, biscuits, fresh fruit and a variety of beverages. The breakfast hours are early, but still doable. There is a pool, but it's very small. The grounds and the lobby are well kept. We had a king size room that included a microwave and a dorm room size refrigerator. Which we loved. The room was neat, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was nice as well. My only issue were the pillows. There were 4 small, unshapely pillows on the bed. I think the pillows need to be upgraded to down feathered pillows. The staff was wonderful, polite and friendly. There are lots of fast food restaurants, gas stations and strip malls close by. Zaxby's is very close by and is one of the best places you can get chicken wings. Overall, we will stay at this location again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carla H
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smyrna, GA, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Dear Carla H,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate when guests take their time to tell us how they enjoyed their stay. We take to heart the feed back from our guests so we can try to improve on area that we need to before their return trip.

I love Zaxby's too!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I enjoyed staying at this Hotel. It was very clean. The housekeepers did a good job except the last day. They skipped our room because we left the room about 2:45. I reported it to the front office but nothing was done about it. I will stay again because the overall service was excellent except that one incident. DeAnte and others were very accommodating. The breakfast buffet was very good and you could saved money by eating there. It was free. Internet and parking was free. I needed an extra night and the hotel was booked up and he (DeAnte) let me know when they had a cancelation. My son also booked an extra day! It was a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Choose a suite so that you can have more room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Nelcena H
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smyrna, GA, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear Nalcena H,

Thank you for the review. We enjoy reading when our staff goes above and beyond for a guest. I will pass alond to Deante that you mentioned him (twice) in your comment, he will like that very much.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I called down late at night to get some extra pillows. The phone just rang and rang and rang. I gave up after about 10 rings. My son's feet were black from walking around the room after getting out of the tub. I wear flip flops but try telling a 3 year old they need to wear shoes inside... The check in was ok. Not that friendly. We only stayed one night as we were visit family in the area after a trip in Florida... for the price it was ok.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Dear DetroitLWhite,

I am sorry to hear you were not happy with your stay at our hotel. We do our best to meet the needs of our guests. I am sorry we fell short this time.

My Apologies,

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had a fantastic experience at the Country Inn and Suites in Smyrna, GA. The staff was very accomodating and the rooms were very comfortable and clean. Easy access to area attractions. We stayed in the king guest room with our two children and had plenty of room. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Leah P,

We are excited that you had a fantastic time at our hotel. We are happy to hear that your family was comfortable enough in our rooms. Thank you for the reference and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Stayed here for the first time since it is right around the corner from relatives. Everyone was extremely helpful (especially Sheila at the front desk) and more then went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. There were lots of choices for breakfast and even though the hotel was busy there was always plenty of food and the area was clean. We will definitely stay again when visitng the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Marpaul25,

We enjoy reading comments stating that our guests enjoyed themselves at our hotel. We are glad you had a wonderful visit with your family and hope to see you again soon!