“Very comfortable and great staff!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very comfortable and great staff!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I was staying at another hotel nearby that was unacceptable (dirty, uncomfortable, etc.) and walked into the Country Inn & Suites basically begging for a room for 4 nights. They were full but figured out a way to accommodate me. The front desk staff and manager both worked on rearranging reservations and rooms to find me something comfortable and affordable. They were awesome! The room had a refrigerator, microwave, desk, free wi-fi, and it was clean - just what I needed. Breakfast, cookies and early evening drinks/snacks were an extra that made me feel like a welcome guest. I would definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna, responded to this review, August 3, 2011

--------

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed July 6, 2011

This was the most bed and comfortable room I have ever slept and stayed in. I travel just about every month and have found my place when I travel to Atlanta. The location close to 285 was great and the view of the city was beyond relaxing and simply gorgeous. Your staff eagerly addressed any needs or concerns. The hot breakfast, coffee, tea and cookies made me feel like I was at home, just much better. By far my best hotel stay, please keep up the great work and you have a customer for life and I will defiantly recommend to any one I know traveling to your area.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

--------------
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 12, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here two nights attending a softball tournament. I always bring some of my jewelry with me and what I don't wear I keep in a zippered pouch inside my suitcase. While we were out of the room most of the day we believe the cleaning crew or the "person" who checks up on them went through my suitcase and stole my diamond bracelet and my daughters "fake" diamond earrings. The way I discovered this when I returned to my room was that something else that was put away was left out on the counter. When I reported it to the front desk they did not take me seriously. The night clerk was not interested in helping me out and in fact was more supportive of his housekeeping crew telling me how he had to protect them! What about the guest? We called the police and filed a report. I don't intend to let this incident go without further investigation I have never had this happen to me before in all the years of staying in hotels. Be careful when you stay here and check your belongings.

Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed May 17, 2011

Newer looking hotel. Nice large rooms that were very comfortable. We just passed thru on our trip to Florida and stayed one night but I am kind of picky and this hotel was very comfortable. I will say though there is a lot of traffic in the area and you can hear it if your room is in the front of the hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

--------------
Niles, Michigan
Reviewed May 6, 2011

After trying several other area hotels we have been using this location exclusively for our accomodations during corporate training sessions.

Our associates frequently comment on the quality of the rooms and how friendly and helpful everyone at the Country Inn has been. Some of these training sessions last an entire week so the hotel is critical in making our associates comfortable.

General Manager Bill Farnham and his staff go out of their way to provide the best possible experience.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

-------------------------
Reviewed April 24, 2011

Staff friendly and helpful. Room size and features are a good value, especially the larger than normal in-room fridge. Convenient location to I-285.

• Stayed April 2011
New York City, New York
Reviewed April 20, 2011

The staff at the front desk will help you with anything you need.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smyrna
Comfort Inn & Suites Galleria
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Galleria Ballpark Area
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna? Share your experiences!