$99
$167
$153
$179
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$85
ExtendedStay
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna(Smyrna)(Great Value!)
$85
$70
$65
$91
$76
$78
All reviewscobb galleriasmall bathroomnice sizebraves gamefree shuttlefree breakfastcourteous staffsofa bedshuttle serviceroom was spaciouslots of restaurantsgreat place to staylong driveyogurtnice stayroad tripone night stay
Reviewed March 2, 2017

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Staff was very friendly and room was great! Very clean and comfortable. We were just there for overnight stay but would definitely make it a longer stay if needed. The breakfast was also very good and they had snacks available also.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2017

First I want to be clear that I did provide feedback directly to Hyatt via their 800 # and they did provide me 5000 points as an apology. My frustration was that they sent the feedback to the hotel management and I was never contacted back as to what had happened.

My company had 5 hotel rooms for 3 nights and myself and 4 other co-workers were checking in for a one night stay, although we didn't have a reservation. The front desk agent told us that we'd have to go online and book the reservations rather then him taking care of us while we were all standing at the counter for check in. Our CEO was with us and he even told the agent that we'll pay full price, yet the agent still would not check us in himself. So, one of my co-workers went on hotels.com from his mobile phone while we were standing in front of the counter and made reservations for 4 rooms.

I don't understand how a hotel wouldn't take walk-in's when according to the staff, they had plenty of rooms, AND we even offered to pay full price. In the end we got a much better deal probably, but the whole experience took over 30 minutes which was frustrating to say the least.

In addition, the following morning, when I went to take a shower, I noticed that the tub spout was missing the pull knob so there was no way for the water to come out of the shower head. I went down to the front desk, and the agent sent up a maintenance person with me to my room. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to get to the necessary parts he needed to quickly replace the pull knob, so I went back down stairs and was able to get another room to use to take a shower in. It would have been nice if the room was inspected by housekeeping to make sure everything was functioning properly before it was given to a guest.

All in all a frustrating experience, especially with the check-in procedures that could have been handled so differently and resulted in a happy customer.

I hope if you choose to stay at this hotel, that your experience is better.

I shared this with the Hyatt Customer Service line so they could hopefully turn this into a training opportunity for the employees at this hotel. The only way people can get better is when they learn about challenges and how to respond to them.

1  Thank Warren G
Reviewed February 15, 2017

Great ambience, easy to get to and we enjoyed a couples night out with a gift card - so had drinks and snacks after getting settled. Staff was friendly and professional. Room was quiet and comfortable. Good breakfast and checkout at noon - which gave me a chance to do an interview that morning. THANKS!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple