“Great place”

Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is another great Hyatt property that I have stayed in this year. It is in a great location and the rooms are very comfortable and modern. The beds and pillows are great. The staff was extremely helpful and attentive. Each employee gave me great information on the hotel and breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Roger L
There are newer reviews for Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

The Hyatt never let's me down. They allowed me to check in early so I could get some work done and the room was great. This is an older Hyatt Place so the carpet was older but the sheets were clean and so were the towels. My room was nice and quiet and I slept great. The only issue I had was the lock on the adjoining room door was broken. I don't think anyone stayed next door but that was my only issue. Breakfast wasn't the normal awesome breakfast they usually have but since I'm on a diet, that's probably best. I hope this helps everyone!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Our family is a fan of suite style rooms, because they work out well with our young girls. This was our first time staying in a Hyatt Place. Overall, I would say we were very pleased with our room and the stay. The breakfast was great! All of the staff were very friendly and attentive throughout our stay. The only negative is number of towels left. Each night, we had only 3 towels and wash clothes even though we had made it clear we had 4 people staying. A call to the front desk, and they had more to us in about 3 minutes. However, second night, same thing. As I said, the staff is very quick to act, so it's not that big a deal. It would have been nice for it to just be provided. My wife made comment that there was no place to put things in the bathroom. So, if that's an issue for you, be warned. Our first experience with a Hyatt Place will most likely lead us to stay at another.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2013

there was some kind of goo....I'm going to hope it was baby oil....all over the desk and it got onto some of my things.

Otherwise, it was similar to all other Hyatt Places....a well designed, large spacious room with a sitting area and bedroom - and large TV that straddles both.

It was the typical Hyatt Place breakfast...with yogurt and juice that wasn't so cold...because they leave it out on a freezer plate rather than have it in a fridge. Plus, the yogurt containers are better - because people hover over the open bowl.

I'll stay here again. It was a 4 or 5 without the baby oil or whatever it was.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We only stay in Hyatt Place hotels, and this is our second stay in this one. They are always clean, updated, and smell lovely.

The free breakfast is really great too. Our kids were thrilled to see so many options. From oatmeal, to cereal, English muffin sandwiches, donuts, pancakes, muffins, and fresh fruit.

They serve fresh Starbucks blend coffees along with fruit juices and milk.

The bathrooms are rather small, but everything else makes up for it.

We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for an entire week and we loved every minute of it. Most importantly it was clean, there was no funny smell and it was quiet. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. We would definitely stay here again. The bathroom was a little on the small side but at least it was brand new and clean. I would 100% recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed here on business and was very impressed. The only thing that I would say is a negative is the size of the bathroom. It was really tiny but the sink area was outside of the bathroom and was very spacious so it wasn't that big of a deal. The internet is fast which is always a big thing for me! The rooms are nice and big and the bed was very comfy. There is no room service but their little deli is open 24/7. Great place to stay with a very friendly staff!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smyrna
Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Galleria Ballpark Area
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria

Been to Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria? Share your experiences!