Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$117
ComfortInn
Smyrna Inn(Smyrna)
$60
TripAdvisor
All reviewscobb galleriasmall bathroomrooms are spaciousfree shuttlecourteous staffshuttle servicebraves gamesofa beddesk areafree breakfastlots of restaurantsliving arealong drivegreat place to stayyogurtbusiness triproad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I got a great rate through an online site for a business meeting in the Smyrna area. The hotel offers transportation within a 5 mile radius which is a plus but they are not always available so be patient or get alternate transportation... Really close to the Cumberland mall and several food spots. Rooms are good space-wise but bathrooms are small. The breakfast was kind of blah but really can't complain for the rate. There is complimentary wi-fi (great)!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Excellent amentites for a smaller hotel!!! 24/7 menu is a plus!! The room was very well decorated and staff the was very personable and helpful!! Free breakfast in the morning with a good varitey and excellent breakfast sandwiches!!!

Room Tip: Very close to the Cobb Galleria!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. Both times we had issues with traffic noise (stayed on both sides of the hotel). The room was very nice. I really like that the sink is outside of the bathroom. Having 3 daughters it works out well. The one down side to this is that the bathroom is much smaller and isn't much room to open and close the door.

The breakfast was good (sandwiches, pancakes, donuts, and more). One complaint would be that the oatmeal wasn't good.

The staff was super friendly. In fact, probably the most friendly and alert I have come across in a hotel. However, due to the traffic noise, I doubt we will stay again at this location.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have been to many hotels and by far this is the best one I have ever visited. My daughter and I stayed two night. We arrived earlier than our 3pm check in. I asked if it was possible to check in early. It was. The staff was friendly and warm and made us feel completely welcome. We were on the 6th floor in room 619 with a view of some mountains a distance away and the cityscape/mall. I loved this room - two double beds, a huge living area separated by a frosted glass wall, and a beautiful bathroom. The couch even opened into a bed. There was a gigantic t.v., a refrigerator, and a sink in our room. I loved it. Totally impressed with the value. We walked around the corner to Applebee's for lunch and then ate dinner at the hotel's cafe. The food was delicious at both places. The purpose of our stay at this hotel was to be close to the Atlanta Aquarium. It was close, about 10-15 minutes to Atlanta. I thought that was close enough to the big city during a peak travel time. Breakfast in the morning was the greatest - fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals, hot fresh breakfast sandwiches, and tons more!!! I can't describe in words my love for this hotel. There is a nice pool, however, it was a bit chilly to try it out. It looked well maintained. Every encounter with staff was pleasant and friendly. They seemed like they loved being at their job. This doesn't happen often. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: I loved the 6th floor. It had a good view from our window. :)
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights with my family. The hotel is undergoing some renovations on the lower levels but didn't effect us in any way other than a few odd smells now and again. Large room with amenities and a really good buffet breakfast. The location is good for eating places and it is a 20 min drive into the city. Excellent value for money and would recommend this hotel to anyone.