$99
$153
$189
$179
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$76
ExtendedStay
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna(Smyrna)(Great Value!)
$85
$70
$65
$91
$76
ComfortInn
$78
All reviewscobb galleriasmall bathroomnice sizebraves gamefree shuttlefree breakfastcourteous staffsofa bedshuttle serviceroom was spaciouslots of restaurantsgreat place to staylong driveyogurtnice stayroad tripone night stay
Reviewed July 3, 2012

My husband was working in Atlanta for a few days so I tagged along. This hotel was Awesome, From the front desk staff to the cleaning crew to the Exercise room. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Everytime I come to Atlanta I stay at the Hyatt Place-Galleria. The location is great and the hotel is very well managed. I have never had a bad experience there with the room or the hotel staff. The front desk staff are friendly and accomodating. The rooms are always spotless. The food that is available in the lobby is also very good..not cheap, but very good! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that needs to stay in northwest Atlanta as it is right at the crux of I-75 and I-285.

Room Tip: I always prefer a room at the end of the corridor so that I only have one other guest room adjoining mine.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This hotel is so clean and everyone was so courteous. We took our granddaughter and they were so nice to her. We will return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Overall a good stay. Only problems were that when I reserved the room the person setting up the reservations didn't really know the layout of the hotel. What they told me was possible because the hotel is setup this way. There was supposed to be 2 doubles connected together, but they only could connect a double with a king. It took several tries , and Ashley to straighten everything out so it would work for us. They will need to upgrade the carpet, but in good shape for now. The price I received was well worth the stay. Plenty of space in the room. I didn't feel crowded. I would stay there again, next time I am in the area. The breakfast that is included was outstanding.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank john37family
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night. We were part of a group of about 10 rooms. We were attending a wedding and reception at facilities not in this hotel. The rooms are spacious with a sitting room adjacent to the sleeping area. The bathroom with tub/shower and toilet was tiny. Infact, claustrophobic. The wash basin is outside the bathroom and is very nice as were the amenities. Closet space is ample. Parking at the hotel is free and there is plenty of space. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. The wireless service was free and worked great. The free breakfast buffet was very good. Better than most. The selection was fine and the food was warm. We would have given the hotel five stars except we were next to the elevator and the noise was bothersome.

Room Tip: Do not get a room next to the elevators. Any other room on any floor will be just great. Both sides of the hotel are quiet. There is no signage to the hotel so be sure to have GPS or a good set of directions/map.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple