“Baan Thai is the best”
Review of Baan Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Baan Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings
Description: Healthy home cooking Thai food is now served at Baan Thai Cuisine in Smyrna, under new management. Enjoy our nice thai house decor, romantic ambiance. Enjoy good food with good selection of Wine, Sake, or imported Beer. Don't forget to ask for our daily special menu. Now WiFi available. Our dining room can accomodate the private function or business meeting or special events. We cater. Dine-In and Take-Out. Open 7 days a week.
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We have high standards in Thai food; haven't found a place we really loved in Smyrna Ga or nearby. Then we wandered into Bann Thai one day at lunch with low expectations. We love it, and have been back several times -- and we've taken friends who heartily agree. It's hidden in a in a decaying strip mall on South Cobb Dr., but don't be fooled. Food is superb with service to match. Decor is nice without being tacky. Even enjoyed the Thai pop music on the sound system. Go there for sure, but don't tell anyone. We don't want it to get crowded.

3  Thank oldguy45

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Was greated casually and politely at the door. Restuarant was empty except for one person. Was skeptical, but it was close to new address, so I proceeded to order Tom Yum soup and the Massama ... It was awesome!

The food was still hot when I got it home. It was delish. And, the price vs quality was far excellent then most restuarants with high-end reputations. I was thoroughly impressed. I'm taking a friend there this weekend!

2  Thank Audrey M
Reviewed January 12, 2012

It wasn't in my plan to stop there, but I was in the Hertz rental car and decided to grab a quick bite to eat. Wow were we surprised, the decor was beautiful, the place was spotless, including the washrooms. We arrived and were quickly greeted and seated with a smile. wanting a light lunch we had 3 orders of the chicken satay with a side of rice.
The food was great..... I will DEFINITELY, GO THERE AGAIN.

2  Thank nevelo
Reviewed November 11, 2011

What a delightful surprise. Dont be put off by this restaurant's location -- in a sketchy shopping center far outside the realm of Atlanta's hip restaurant scene. Here you will find fresh, tasty, spicy, delicious Thai fare. The service is warm and friendly and the atmosphere is charming too. Looking forward to working my way thought the menu on future visits!

2  Thank suzpru
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Went to eat at this place with my wife last month. The service was very friendly. The food was excellent, had a very homecook experience. Will definitely come back to eat more.

2  Thank Dennis30080