“Very good Thai” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very good Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

We love Thai food and this is our go-to place in Smyrna. The fact that it's organic only makes it better. We usually call in for take out, but have had great service when dining in as well.

• Visited February 2013

New York City, New York
“Best Mat-Sa-Man Curry EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

L'Thai is a WONDERFUL Thai restaurant and wine bar located in Smyrna's adorable West Village. In addition to this restaurant's beautifully decorated interior, they also have a lovely outdoor seating area for those customers that prefer to dine al fresco. The food is delicious and they have a wonderful and extensive wine menu. My husband and I dine at L'Thai on average about three times a month. Also, whenever we have family in visiting from New York we take them to L'Thai and they have all loved it. We can not understand for the life of us why it is not rated as one of Smyrna's top restaurants.

Yes, the portions are smaller than the average American super sized portions; however, we find that an appetizer, two entrees, and a dessert OR two appetizers and two entrees are enough to fill two people up. I highly recommend the Satay Chicken appetizer and the Chicken Mat-Sa-Man Curry entree.

Yes, L'Thai is slightly more expensive than some other Thai restaurants in town; however, one does need to keep in mind that the food is organic. If price is the issue, I would recommend taking advantage of L'Thai's Monday through Friday lunch special which starts at $7.95 for an entree, spring roll (or soup of the day), and white or brown rice. You can find out more information in regards to their lunch menu on their website (www.lethai.com).

I know that it is a matter of opinion; however, I have tried a number of other Thai restaurants in the area and I honestly do not feel like they even compare. I am headed to Thailand in a couple of months and I just hope that I enjoy the food there as much as I enjoy it at L'Thai.

• Visited August 2012
United Kingdom
“Don't bother!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

OK so eaten a lot of Thai food in a lot of places and when first saw this "organic" Thai restaurant had high hopes....dashed by high price, sub quality food, organic only at extra price and service that would be more at home in jail. With so many nice Thai places around just don't bother. Only redeeming feature is the venue it is clean and nice, which is great as you will have ages to view it whilst you wait for service.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“A great twist!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

Well prepared classic Thai food with an organic twist. A wide range of gluten free options. The spicy chicken salad is awesome. Some of the best coffee I've had in a long time!

Marietta, GA
“Excellent Quality Vegetarian Friendly Organic Thai Food in a Romantic Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

Food quality is excellent (mostly organic and all vegetarian friendly sauces). The atmosphere is on the romantic side. They were very busy last Sunday night, contributing to slightly slow service. The portions are somewhat smaller and more expensive than a typical Thai restaurant, but you have to keep in mind that most ingredients are organic. Even though my wife and I are on the petite side, we still needed 1 appetizer and 3 entrees to fill satiated. Excellent food quality does not translate to excellent taste for some dishes though. Due to the prices and atmosphere, I would consider this a special occasion Thai restaurant, not one most people can afford to go to frequently.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to L'Thai West Organic Restaurant? Share your experiences!