“Big servings”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #5 of 216 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

If you like BBQ but prefer a more upscale environment, this is the place for you. Lots of different options including a good fried catfish dinner. For guys who want to load up, the Pig in a Potato Patch is a yummy choice that will really fill you up. Great biscuits, yoo.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Wow! We were very happy with our experience at this restaurant. The ribs and catfish are VERY GOOD; so are the collard greens. I was not impressed with the mac-n-cheese; I've had much better. Also, the food was not hot; the sides were room temperature. Nonetheless, the ribs fell off the bone and the catfish was very fresh and tasty. So far, they will be my top spot for ribs!

One other thing, the bar scene and entire restaurant was also excellent.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I agree with TheCruiseChic, that their cheese biscuits are the BOMB! You may simply want biscuits, BBQ Sauce and lemonade for lunch :-) I have been there a couple times in the last four weeks and each time I have not been disappointed. The service is great, and the food very good.

If you are going for lunch, get there early, since the parking lot gets busy and the line gets long.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I love their wings. They are smoked and delicious. I tried their loaded potato with pulled poke and it was HUGE! I was a bit surprised when I ordered the pulled chicken because the portion seemed small but the taste was also very good. The muffins are also very tasty. I've been there about a dozen times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Their cheese biscuits are amazing. Their lemonade is fresh and they serve all their drinks with crushed ice, my husband's favorite. Mac N Cheese is very creamy and cheesy. My favorite is the Company Salad with chicken. They toss the dressing with their salads. Their baked potatoes are HUGE, like enough for two.

Been to Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!