“Great Southern Cuisine for Business Dinner”

South City Kitchen Vinings
Reserve with OpenTable
South City Kitchen Vinings is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 212 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S. Atlanta Road
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I hosted a business dinner here recently for six colleagues and myself. We were seating in a private dining room which helped us converse freely without outside interference. A couple of members of our group had never really experienced southern cuisine so this an experience as well as a meal. We ordered a couple do platters of appetizers with samples of all of the menu selections. All were delicious and the chicken livers and fried green tomatoes were especially popular. All of the entrees were beautifully prepared and everyone raved about their meal. Sonya, our server was knowledgable of the menu and very engaging. I will likely return when I am back in the area on business even if I am not hosting an event.

There are newer reviews for South City Kitchen Vinings

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

This place is the only place we dine at on Sunday mornings for brunch. Unless you're an early riser on Sundays (they open at 10), this should be the place you make your way to when you're looking to grab Sunday brunch. From the complimentary muffins and biscuits, to the best waffle I've probably 'ever' had and down to the fresh squeezed orange juice - this place churns out the best quality brunch menu in the western Atlanta suburbs!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went with some family from out of town. The server, Christa was great and recommended some fabulous dishes. The menu is varied, prices reasonable and the friend green tomato's are worth the trip!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food was tremendous! I was craving some good Southern cuisine and I found it (thanks to Urban Spoon!) You will not be disappointed! I ordered the buttermilk fried chicken dinner (served with collard greens and mashed potatoes) and it was perfect. The cornbread and the fresh biscuits were fabulous. It may be pricey to some, but I thought it was well worth the price!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Cousins (4 couples) dine out at different venues regularly, and South City Kitchen Vinings is a favorite on our rotation. Starters include Gouda cheese fritters, served with a sweet and sharp sauce, and creamy she-crab soup, which is really excellent. The bartenders know the tricks of the trade and will introduce you to new libations with pleasure and a smile. Shrimp and grits done properly, and the fried chicken gets compliments from our group. Service is typically good. We always look forward when this is the evening's destination.