“Love the area, and the food is different...and very good!”
Review of Lime Taqueria & Tequila Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lime Taqueria & Tequila Bar
Cuisines: Mexican
Atlanta, Georgia
“Love the area, and the food is different...and very good!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I like the location, the decor, and the specials...a different twist on some of your old favorites. Drinks are very good, and they have outdoor seating too!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Kankead8

Smyrna, Georgia
“Delicious and a Friendly Staff!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I took my parents here for mom's birthday last year. We used a Groupon and were a little concerned because of reviews from other sites. I asked about those when I was there and the server explained that when the Groupon 1st came out, they were overwhelmed with business. Therefore some people didn't get the service that they expected. Not the case with us. We loved every bite and our server, as well. The fajitas were terrific for the price with plenty to eat for my dad and I ate leftovers the next day. The 3 taco choice was also delicious and the salads. Price is very reasonable. We went at lunchtime, was seated right away and food came out in a timely manner. Haven't been there for dinner or for drinks, but have heard both are great! Plan to go back soon.

• Visited February 2012
Rogers, Arkansas
“Now called VILLAGE TAQUERIA and TEQUILA”
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food.. Wife ordered the three taco combo and I had the Fierdos al Paifico.. Fresh meat, scallops and shrimp.. Great sangria! We had Lane as our server and she was wonderful..! Friendly, funny and was a natural as she left us alone as needed but also happened by whenever we did need something... We went here for Scoutmob, but will be back! Go here and tip appropriately! We need more like this in OTP!

Marietta, Georgia
“Very good Mexican food. A little different than you may find some places.”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

This is actually now called the Village Taqueria & Tequila Bar.

We purchased a Groupon for this place, so went to check it out, but we'll definitely be back.

The menu is probably slightly more expensive than the "standard" Mexican restaurant, but the quality definitely makes it worth it little added expense. My wife had the Puerco a la Michoacana (braised pork with rice) for $14, and I a taco trio for $12. (You can pick the trio - I had mole, chorizo and barbarcoa, which is braised beef. The barbarcoa is the best of these. There are 10 different types of tacos.) Everything was great.

They have a large margarita menu and a decent beer menu. Although they don't have draft beer, you can still get the typical "big beer" that you find at a Mexican restaurant since they have 32 oz bottles of Tecate for $6 or Corona for $8.

They have a nice little outdoor seating area, along with a large interior. There was a short wait for the patio, but we decided we didn't want to wait, so just ate inside. They were busy, but service was great. (Andrew is a great waiter.)

I'd definitely recommend this place.

• Visited March 2012
Marietta, Georgia
“Inconsistent portions, but a good alternative in the area”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Now called the Village Taqueria, it's location is convenient to most of Smyrna, and also the Cumberland Mall/Galleria area. We've been there a couple times for lunch and dinner. The guacamole is excellent, although they give you too few chips with it.

The fajitas are good, not excellent. The portion size at lunch was actually bigger than at dinner for some reason, which doesn't make any sense. The tacos were very good as well, and they have many different variants to choose from.

That being said, the prices are reasonable and the food is good enough. The service has also been spotty (sometimes good, sometimes indifferent).

• Visited March 2012