“Great takeaway ”
Review of Anokhi

Anokhi
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Iwade
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Had a takeaway from here a few times now - Wether Indian or fish and chips. Always trying a different main and it’s always tasty. Helpful great staff too.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely awful should of stayed clear by the state of the place filthy place rank food never again

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank loul881
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

After my first experience from Anokhi which wasn't to bad, a little bit tasteless and slow to be delivered, I thought I would give them one more try, which I wish I hadn't, after I placed the order and waited till after the hour long delivery time I get a message saying your order has been cancelled, learn from my mistake and stay away and give the business to those who want it. I'll be telling everyone I know about my bad experience with this joke of a takeaway!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019

First time delivery order! the Indian curries was tasteless, floating in oil and extremely hot! , which has to be drained first!! Had friends round for dinner, so embarrassing!!
the Paneer Shashick was dry and tasteless, side dishes we threw away, and the salad was turning brow, the mint had gone off!!! and rice was stuck together as it was obviously not fresh.
Thought we would give it go as the leaflet came through the door, I suggest binning the leaflet, complete waste of money. By reading the reviews now, they are jack of all trades regarding food!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 6, 2018

One word...Disgusting! We live locally & have given them the benefit of the doubt several times, Indian side is distinctly average but Fish & Chips nothing short of disgusting. Rock hard saveloy-fork would hardly go through the skin, over cooked sausage & dark brown oner cooked chips literally swimming in grease. Never again, we've tried them from time to time thinking that maybe they will have improved but they are consistently terrible. The indian food side is ok but certainly no better than a ready made indian meal bought from a supermarket. Sad as they are well placed in a large village & could potentially attract a lot of trade but I don't know many people who have had a good experience here.

Date of visit: October 2018