“Chai-yum!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Senoia
Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The gathering place in the heart of downtown Senoia (Woodbury #TWD) where you'll find fresh locally roasted coffee, delicious food, & yummy desserts.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I heard that the chai latte was great so I gave it a shot yesterday on a drizzly day. It was creamy, and perfectly flavored. I'll have that chai again anyday!

1  Thank CFAtlanta

Reviewed December 23, 2012

This is a charming little coffee shop which is really convenient and nice to stop by. Food is good, prices are decent. However, the owner is not very warm. We go there fairly regularly and she doesn't make small talk, not very warm --comes off as a bit "stuck up". If her and the staff were more friendly, this place could be even more popular. In a town like Senoia, a little southern hospitality could go a long way.

georgiapamNewnan, Social Media Manager at Senoia Coffee & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

We strive to provide excellent food, drinks and service to every customer entering our doors. Our café’s owners, manager and staff try their very best to have friendly conversation with each and every customer. We are sorry if you did not experience this during your visit. Thank you kindly for your patronage and we hope the next time you come to the café you will ask for the owners or general manager when you visit.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

ANY time is a great time to visit the Senoia Coffee Company. The relaxed atmosphere, the exceptional coffee, great staff and the food is fantastic. A place you can go to and feel welcomed and David may jsut give you an impromptu ukelele concert!! this is one of our favorite places to eat in this beautiful little town!

4  Thank MarnieC20
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Went recently to Senoia Coffee for the first time in a few years. They have completely redone the place for a better floor layout, more space and just as much brick-rustic charm as before. I ordered a Spiced Chai. It was truly delicious. Order at the counter. They'll give you a number and bring your order out to you. My friends had pastries and muffins and other yummy choices. Everyone enjoyed themselves. It's a warm, friendly, local place to go. Supposedly there's wi-fi. Wouldn't work for me, but I didn't get worked up about it. And I never asked for clarity. From the front windows you can see fake businesses set up for The Walking Dead.

7  Thank Everellie
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had the daily quiche with fruit today. I always enjoy the in house roasted coffees and the food was SO good! I've heard that their chai is amazing so I'll try that on my next visit.

7  Thank CFAtlanta

Been to Senoia Coffee & Cafe? Share your experiences!