“Awesome place for breakfast, lunch and dinner (desserts too!)”

Senoia Coffee & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Senoia
Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The gathering place in the heart of downtown Senoia (Woodbury #TWD) where you'll find fresh locally roasted coffee, delicious food, & yummy desserts.
Senoia, Georgia
“Awesome place for breakfast, lunch and dinner (desserts too!)”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

ANY time is a great time to visit the Senoia Coffee Company. The relaxed atmosphere, the exceptional coffee, great staff and the food is fantastic. A place you can go to and feel welcomed and David may jsut give you an impromptu ukelele concert!! this is one of our favorite places to eat in this beautiful little town!

Visited December 2012
4 Thank MarnieC20

Atlanta, Georgia
“Ideal Coffeehouse Ambiance”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Went recently to Senoia Coffee for the first time in a few years. They have completely redone the place for a better floor layout, more space and just as much brick-rustic charm as before. I ordered a Spiced Chai. It was truly delicious. Order at the counter. They'll give you a number and bring your order out to you. My friends had pastries and muffins and other yummy choices. Everyone enjoyed themselves. It's a warm, friendly, local place to go. Supposedly there's wi-fi. Wouldn't work for me, but I didn't get worked up about it. And I never asked for clarity. From the front windows you can see fake businesses set up for The Walking Dead.

• Visited October 2012
7 Thank Everellie
“A smart roaster!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had the daily quiche with fruit today. I always enjoy the in house roasted coffees and the food was SO good! I've heard that their chai is amazing so I'll try that on my next visit.

7 Thank CFAtlanta
Peachtree City, Georgia
“A gem”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Love this little old timey coffee and sandwich shop on the corner. Great coffee that they roast right there. Sandwiches and baked goods are excellent. There's a community message board with posted local events that draw in residents and visitors alike. Southern friendliness.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank Augustspy
Leesburg, Georgia
“Great Coffee and a Light Lunch”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We were visiting Senoia on the way to Newnan, GA. We had just got done visiting the 2012 Southern Living Idea House (or at least the wives did) that we went downtown to walk around this quaint town.
The town has been used in numerous movie sets and I believe that the downtown area is owned by a movie studio. Anyway, after visiting the numerous stores, we had lunch at the Senoia Coffee and Cafe. This luncheon spot was just what we needed. Our wives had the creamy basil chicken salad sandwich on their choice of bread. I had a half sandwich with homemade broccoli & cheese soup and I can't remember what Rick had for lunch but he did have the coffee which he said was good.
When you come in, get a menu at the counter and order at the same place. The soups for the day are posted on a pole behind the counter. Order at the same place and sit down with the number placard that they give you. Your order will be out soon. You will have a pleasant experience and enjoy Senoia.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank jhk49

Been to Senoia Coffee & Cafe? Share your experiences!