Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Senoia
from $25.00
from $20.00
from $69.00
from $69.00
More Info
All reviews walking dead tid bits twd fan knew his stuff fried green tomatoes cast members pictures taken well worth the cost great guide filming locations interesting facts walking shoes an amazing experience these guys behind the scenes two hours great fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our 2nd tour. It was so much fun.we learned more about the history of the town and the walking dead. Our tour guide was the gov'nah and He was very knowledgeable about the town's history and everything walking dead.This is a must do tour.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

It was a great tour. The guide was in the role of Guv'nah and very well informed.
It was very interesting to hear the stories of Woods bury,Safe house, Alexandria.
It's a worth taking tour for The Walking Dead fans like me.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

I was so impressed with this tour! We walked for an hour, an easy walk for the group (my husband and I are both retired), then had another hour on the bus. It was better than I ever expected! The tour guide, "Andrea" was engaging, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and fun. We got to see so much, and the pictures and knowledge shared with us was so interesting. I was highy recommend it to anyone who is a fan!

Reviewed September 2, 2019

Wonderful tour, very informative. I was late for the last tour of the day so at the end the Guv-nah showed me what I missed on his own time! Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

We just started watching TWD on Netflix at the beginning of this summer. When we visited the tour we were in the middle season 9. Our guide Rosita made sure not to spoil anything for us. She was a great guide, spoke clearly and was very informative of the show. Shared some cool details with us. We definitely want to go back and make a week of doing other TWD tours. After the guided tour we drove around town to get more photos on our own time. I recommend visiting Daryl’s restaurant afterwards....casual dining for the family. Then right up the block a cute Ice Cream/ Dessert place. The kid that worked there recommended the bread pudding that they made fresh.....delish!