“Yawn”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Unhealthy food, but everyone loves the name. If you want low end greesy food, go for it. I'll never go back. Not even in a pinch. But the place appeals to a good many people who aren't diet picky.

There are newer reviews for Redneck Gourmet

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

This is fast food with a big price tag. The hot dog was good, but it's a hot dog, and it shouldn't be so pricey.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Senoia has so much to offer including the Redneck Gourmet, we love stopping in here to grab a bite, or even when the wife is out shopping around just to come grab a soda. We will be back.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Nice decor and location. Staff needs to be more attentive and friendly, the two that we dealt with did just enough to do thier job, but just didn't appear to enjoy it or care if we were satisfied. The food was nothing special and not enough of it for the price.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I try to like Redneck Gourmet, I really do. The location is great, the ambiance is fine...the food is just average. Nothing tastes bad, but nothing except the onion rings and the pimento cheese tastes great either.

On multiple occasions, I have ordered their hamburgers. The meat tastes bland and steamed not grilled or even seared on a flat top. The buns are often a bit on the stale side, they fall apart while eating. The hotdog is just plain awful and I've eaten a lot of hotdogs over the years.

But like I said, the onion rings and the pimento cheese are absolutely some of the best I've eaten.
Hard to make your reputation on those two items alone.

The service is great, the wait staff always friendly.

This place could be so much better, they have the clientele to "kick it up a HUGE notch". You see thse great restaurants on the Food/Cooking channels and wonder why can't Redneck be one of those restaurants. The reason is passion. Those other great restaurants have passionate people running them. I do not feel the passion at Redneck Gourmet.

Worse, I don't taste the passion at Redneck Gourmet. And that's a shame....