My husband and I visit Sea Island every year, as our family has a house on the island. We have never stayed at the Cloister (we would love to), but we always utilize the hotel and beach club while in town.
The Cloister is a stunning hotel. As soon as you walk in the door, you feel as though you've stepped back in time. The staff is wonderful and will go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable. One of our favorite activities at the hotel is Bingo, which is played every Tuesday and Thursday night. Guests are required to dress up - men must wear coats and no flip flops for ladies. It makes for a fabulous evening out!
The Beach Club is top notch! There are several different pools, including one for adults only. It is really easy to relax completely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort that offers golf lessons plus a variety of other activities such as kayaking, horseback riding, sailing and swimming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- Cloister Sea Island
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia