Just returned from the Cloisters at Sea Island. We had the most amazingly fun relaxing and elegant stay imaginable. My wife has been taking people on luxury journeys all over the world for 25 years and The cloisters at sea island met every expectation. The facility is over-the-top. The hotel,the golf, the spa, the beach access and every activity under the sun makes Sea Island one of the most relaxing,enjoyable and wonderful vacations imaginable. We ate in several of the restaurants and each one was better than the last. Experiencing eating in the chefs private dining room at the Georgian restaurant, was the highlight of our trip. Watching video preparation on a private closed-circuit video screen was amazing. The meal prepared by Chef Danny, was as good as any three-star Michelin meal in Paris. The sommelier Jacob, knew everything about wines and spirits and paired every course with an amazing French wine. The pulled pork sandwich and the amazing array of southern salads was the highlight of eating at the beach club over looking the sea. From an amazing truffled bloody Mary, to the sweet tea, we covered every angle of Southern charm. The rooms were extremely comfortable and the beds rock. There were amazing feather pillows and feather comforter with incredibly comfortable soft sheets on each bed. And the best thing about the whole experience was the amazing staff. From the wonderful driver Bruce, that picked this us up at the airport, to the friendly greeting we received the front desk,we were welcomed by every staff member that we ran into during our five day stay. Our room was spotless every time we came back and we got a big smile and a friendly greeting each time we passed one of the staff members in the hall.
We would return to The cloisters at seaIsland in a second. This was a great vacation; unexpectedly both elegant,charming and relaxing and don't miss that southern hospitality and delicious home cooking. This property runs as smooth a a sweet Georgia drawl. Don't miss a visit here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forbes Five-Star resort on the Georgia coast which offers five miles of private beach, fishing, three golf courses, kayaking, horseback riding, sailing, Forbes Five-Star spa, tennis and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- Cloister Sea Island
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia