If you have children, Camp Cloister is a fabulous program. Very family friendly. Breakfast is amazing. Overall, restaurants at the Lodge are better than Cloister. "Love bugs" are everywhere in Sept or Oct, so may not be the most ideal time to go. The service was top-notch from housekeeping & bellman up to the GM...wow! All accomodations are very nice, but the Villas were huge & not far from everything at all- 4min walk mabye or you can call for a golf cart & its there before you leave you often! Special touches by all staff made it a trip we'll never forget. It lives up to its ratings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort that offers golf lessons plus a variety of other activities such as kayaking, horseback riding, sailing and swimming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- Cloister Sea Island
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia