Unfortunately, we only had one night to spend on our way back up from Florida, so we did not enough time to do all the things we would have loved to do. Next time we will stay longer and bring the family! What a beautiful place, the grounds are just immaculate, everything just "flows"! We loved all the gorgeous clay pots everywhere and when we got home I found out where I can purchase them. Our room was very large and our bathroom had really nice and big his & her areas, the balcony was large too. The spa is gorgeous, although the staff member at the desk, talking into his little mike as if he is part of the secret service, was a bit much. Every time we moved, he would talk into his mike, saying: "Mr or Mrs X is coming into the area"! Food is good but can't wait to try different options next time. Looking forward to returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort that offers golf lessons plus a variety of other activities such as kayaking, horseback riding, sailing and swimming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- Cloister Sea Island
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia