Absolutely without a doubt the best place we have ever stayed in.... We were cocooned in utter luxury from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. The rooms, buildings and architecture is just outstanding and impeccably well kept... Little golf carts ferrying guests from their rooms to the beach club or restaurant just add to the ambiance. There is something for everyone here- causal dining in the beach club to more sophisticated dining in the lodge. Our favorite was the Italian restaurant - Tavola... Sipping a cocktail watching the sunset over the marshes- I never wanted to leave.
We stayed in the ocean villa for 3 nights and a suite in the beach club for 2. There had been some mix up with our reservation and the management were ever so gracious.
There is no reason to put on a gram here... The fitness center is state of the art and the spa an oasis of tranquility.
We left with wonderful memories and know we will be back for more. Thank you !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forbes Five-Star resort on the Georgia coast which offers five miles of private beach, fishing, three golf courses, kayaking, horseback riding, sailing, Forbes Five-Star spa, tennis and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- Cloister Sea Island
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia