My wife and I spent 3 nights at the Cloister on Sea Island, Georgia. Although completely rebuilt a few years ago, the hotel has kept its '20's charm and graciousness. Our room was wonderful and the common rooms were magnificent. The staff was to a person very courteous and helpful. Sea Island has always attracted the affluent from Atlanta and other Southern cities and the Cloister still caters to that crowd. Shuttles will take you to the sister property the Lodge which is home to two of three championship golf courses. It rained for most of the time and it was too chilly to really enjoy the beach but we didn't mind. Certainly not a bargain but well worth a few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort that offers golf lessons plus a variety of other activities such as kayaking, horseback riding, sailing and swimming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- Cloister Sea Island
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia