I am at least a 6th or 7th generation Georgian, and I spent my honeymoon here before the renovations of the 2000's, so I admit to some bias, but The Cloister is simply the best. I have had the pleasure of experiencing many luxury resorts in th Western Hemisphere and many Ritz Carlton and JW Marriott properties and can still say none of them have equaled the service, quality and experience offered at The Cloister, much less the history. The Cloister, the Beach Club and The Lodge are our standby favorite places. We just celebrated our 15th anniversary there. The Colt & Alison at the Lodge is our favorite restaurant there and the Beach Club bar at Southern Tide can't be beat for an afternoon of watching college football. The views of salt marshes sooth our souls each visit and remind us of young love, new lives beginning, and looking forward to the future at a backdrop representative of our deep Georgia roots. Sea Island is heaven on earth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort that offers golf lessons plus a variety of other activities such as kayaking, horseback riding, sailing and swimming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- Cloister Sea Island
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia