This entire island and resort is first class and one of the best resorts in the country - if not the world. Gorgeous, historic property on the Atlantic Ocean with great rooms, even better suites, and unmatched service. Old photos in the common areas show visits by past U.S. presidents, famous foreign dignitaries, and other noteworthy people from the past 80 years. A walk around the property will show plaques denoting trees planted by some of those dignitaries (Margaret Thatcher, Jimmy Carter, George Bush, etc.). Pack your best credit card and a seer sucker suit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forbes Five-Star resort on the Georgia coast which offers five miles of private beach, fishing, three golf courses, kayaking, horseback riding, sailing, Forbes Five-Star spa, tennis and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- Cloister Sea Island
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia