“5 STAR IN EVERYWAY”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sautee Nacoochee
Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa
Gallatin, Tennessee
“5 STAR IN EVERYWAY”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary at Lucille's Mountain Top Inn and Spa on the 29th of December. The service and accommodations were outstanding. There are really no words to describe the level of relaxation and attention to detail that Jim and Jerry have provided to their quest. The food, furnishings and views were 5 star and above, along with the staff, and the level of personal service they provide. We highly recommend Lucille's to anyone wishing for a getaway for any reason. Will be returning soon, as avid B and B'ers it is on top of our list.

Jim and Sandy Claycomb
Gallatin TN

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
SauteeMountaintop, Owner at Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts about our inn and spa. We are very glad you had a relaxing anniversary visit and that you enjoyed the level of detail that we put into our inn and services. Thank you for also recognizing the hard work of our staff. We are blessed with an exceptional team of people.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed January 1, 2014

These are but a few adjectives to describe our stay at Lucille's. The inn is a perfect base for exploring the area, whether the shops, the natural wonders, wineries and so on. After a full day of adventure we were greeted by a professional and caring staff, and a thoroughly adorned room. Breakfast was fabulous; they catered to our dietary restrictions without issue. Jim and Jerry are the perfect host at both the inn and during a chance meeting at the Yonah Mountain winery tasting room. We have stayed at many bed & breakfasts, and this is certainly at the top of our list. We plan to stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
SauteeMountaintop, Owner at Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thanks for the feedback and the great pictures of the winter scenery in the mountains near the inn!
Dallas, Georgia
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I really don't know where to start... This was our 4th bed and breakfast for my husband and I and I can honestly say this was the BEST. We stayed in room 4 and we had the valley view. The room was beyond beautiful. The Inn is spotless. Jim and Jerry are truly so very nice. They make you feel like family. We had a wonderful New Years Eve dinner there. The food was amazing! The view from every window was beautiful. Jerry recommended a really good bottle of wine to us and we had to have 2 bottles, that's how yummy it was. We will FOR SURE be back. We will be celebrating our 26th anniversary trip there. This Inn should be on your to do list.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are beautiful. I would choose 4, 6, 9 or 10
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words and we are very happy you had a great time. We are thankful everyday to be able to do what we do...meet wonderful people like yourself and help them have a relaxing experience here at our small mountain top inn. We look forward to seeing you on your anniversary!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Hospitality, Location, cleanliness, facility, gardening are perfect. We stayed there 4 times. Every time we felt we should be here again.
The only thing we want to request them is, if we could have enjoy dinner at this location...

Room Tip: Number of rooms are very limited. Hurry to reserve it. v
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MacTN
Clarkesville, Georgia
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My sister and I decided to get a massage at the spa. We did not stay at the inn because we live nearby. The spa was very nice and clean. The ambience was nice. I signed up for a hot stone massage. The massage therapist started by telling me that she didn't use many stones but would try to use some during the massage --- I PAID for a hot stone massage… She mostly just massaged and sat there during many points-- not sure if this is "deep tissue" or not but didn't feel good at all. At the end of the massage, she reminded me 3 times that I could pay at the inn and that I could "add gratuity" there.. I did leave her gratuity just to be nice, but the massage was terrible and it was a lot of money wasted!!! The therapist gave me water and then went outside to smoke and cough. My sister had a massage there at the same time and said it was o.k. I think replacing the massage therapist, adding some bottled water or some snacks and some other "amenities" would be nice. I was offered water from the tap...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Butter1234
SauteeMountaintop, Owner at Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on your recent experience at our Spa. We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with your massage. At Lucille's we endeavor to create unique experiences for each of our guests, both at the Spa and the Inn. Each massage client is unique and many clients have specific preferences in massage style and technique. We are sorry that you were not satisfied with the techniques used in your massage. Feedback like this allows us to work with the individual Licensed Massage Therapist to ensure that we maintain and improve the quality of our services going forward.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My husband and I spent a wonderful relaxing night at the Inn with excellent service and breathtaking views. The room was exactly how it was described (#9 on top of the Inn) and I loved the Jacuzzi with window and gas fireplace right next to it. The fireplace kept us warm and gave the room a very romantic touch.
The massages in the Spa were good, however, somewhat pricey for 55 minutes. Recommended by the Inn’s staff we went on a 5 mile hike at Raven Creek Falls, which was gorgeous.
I highly recommend the Inn as a romantic getaway for couples.

Room Tip: Get the Mountain Top room with Jacuzzi. It is worth it!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 11, 2013

OK - I don't really want to share Lucille's with anyone except my husband, it's our secret bolthole, that place we go to when we need the world to stop for a moment. However, I know I can't be selfish which is why I writing this review. As guests, we have very high standards and expectations. These were all met and exceeded during every moment at Lucille's. It really is one of the most perfect places we have stayed in. They have ridiculously comfy beds with crisp, perfectly laundered sheets, the snuggliest robes and baths that we can actually stretch out in (I am 5ft 10 and my husband 6ft 1). There is incredible and tasteful attention to detail everywhere inside the Inn and breathtaking 360 views outside. The most attentive staff are magically there whenever you need them and then melt into the background as soon as they have helped you with whatever is needed. Breakfast is an absolute treat, substantial and delicious, late night cookies are always on hand to satisfy sweet cravings. The therapists in the spa have magic hands, we thoroughly enjoyed a couples massage at our first stay at Lucille's (we're practically regulars now!), our therapists were experienced, professional and thorough and the dream-like relaxed post massage feeling lasted all the way back to Atlanta despite the best efforts of the 75/85 connector!
We can't wait to go back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sautee Nacoochee
Hampton Inn Helen
#3 of 19 in Helen
Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Baymont Inn & Suites Helen

Been to Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!