“A Lovely Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sautee Nacoochee
Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa
Atlanta, Georgia
“A Lovely Stay”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Lucille's is a beautiful, well maintained facility in the Georgia mountains. We came up for a storyteller, Andy Irwin, at the Sautee Nacoochee Cultural Center and Lucille's was an added bonus. It may have been our first stay, but won't be our last.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This is a beautiful B&B. The staff is wonderful. They are very knowledgeable about the area and what is available here. The rooms are fantastic. We opted for a large shower with dual heads in our private bathroom. It is adult only also so it is very quiet and relaxing. It sits on top of the mountain so you have a wonderful view of both the sunset and sunrise. The breakfasts prepared were also delicious. Every evening we were also treated to a dessert. There is also a huge rear porch that has chairs and a swing for relaxing outside. All I can really say is LOVE LOVE LOVE! We also had a couple's massage at the spa and it was wonderful. When, not if, we come again I will plan to have more services there.

Atlanta
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My wife and I spent the weekend at the inn this weekend. Everything at the place was great and we can highly recommend Lucilles. The owners and staff are very friendly and super helpfull, the spa is also fantastic. I am not normally someone that writes reviews on places, but Lucilles really impressed us. We will definitely be staying there again in the future.

Columbia
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I spent a couple of days in the beautiful inn. The views were stunning, the staff were very helpful, and the breakfast was delicious! We really enjoyed eating on the deck looking out over the mountains. Each night we looked forward to a special dessert. The garden area was charming. And Gracie, the house dog, was fun to pet.

We will definitely return to this charming place.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My wife and I chose Lucille's for our anniversary trip. Everything about this place is top notch! Its off by itself and the views are remarkable. The whole place is super clean 100% of the time. The owners are very friendly and Gracie (the schnauzer) is a terrific house dog. When you get here, make sure you try the baked banannas for breakfast.

• Stayed August 2012
Cherryville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I took my wife to Lucille's for her 50th birthday. We stayed 2 nights and everything was great. The room was beautiful and Jim made excellent recommendations on local sites to visit and places to eat. Breakfast was first class with more food than you can possibly eat. In addition, the nightly dessert was wonderful. The first night we had brownie cookies. The second night we had Apple Spice Cake. If you want a secluded resort that is worth every penny, this is it. We also had the couples spa treatment and it was very nice!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Was amazing over the top by far the best I've ever stayed at. Went over above and beyond what I expected this was our first time there and definitely will not be our last everything was so beautiful I even proposed to my girlfriend there and everyone there jump through the hoops to make it happen even going as far as calling a florist for me at the last-minute and the food was amazing my only concern is they only allow me to give it a five

• Stayed August 2012
Lake Chatuge Lodge
Lake Chatuge Lodge
#2 of 5 in Hiawassee
Holiday Inn Express Helen

Been to Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!