“Lovely Inn in the mountains”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sautee Nacoochee
Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa
Atlanta
“Lovely Inn in the mountains”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My wife and I spent the weekend at the inn this weekend. Everything at the place was great and we can highly recommend Lucilles. The owners and staff are very friendly and super helpfull, the spa is also fantastic. I am not normally someone that writes reviews on places, but Lucilles really impressed us. We will definitely be staying there again in the future.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
Columbia
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I spent a couple of days in the beautiful inn. The views were stunning, the staff were very helpful, and the breakfast was delicious! We really enjoyed eating on the deck looking out over the mountains. Each night we looked forward to a special dessert. The garden area was charming. And Gracie, the house dog, was fun to pet.

We will definitely return to this charming place.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My wife and I chose Lucille's for our anniversary trip. Everything about this place is top notch! Its off by itself and the views are remarkable. The whole place is super clean 100% of the time. The owners are very friendly and Gracie (the schnauzer) is a terrific house dog. When you get here, make sure you try the baked banannas for breakfast.

• Stayed August 2012
Cherryville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I took my wife to Lucille's for her 50th birthday. We stayed 2 nights and everything was great. The room was beautiful and Jim made excellent recommendations on local sites to visit and places to eat. Breakfast was first class with more food than you can possibly eat. In addition, the nightly dessert was wonderful. The first night we had brownie cookies. The second night we had Apple Spice Cake. If you want a secluded resort that is worth every penny, this is it. We also had the couples spa treatment and it was very nice!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Was amazing over the top by far the best I've ever stayed at. Went over above and beyond what I expected this was our first time there and definitely will not be our last everything was so beautiful I even proposed to my girlfriend there and everyone there jump through the hoops to make it happen even going as far as calling a florist for me at the last-minute and the food was amazing my only concern is they only allow me to give it a five

• Stayed August 2012
Cleveland, Georgia, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Our coalition had an annual board meeting and retreat at Lucille's Mountain Top Inn. Jim and Jason were there all day to make sure our every need was met. Snacks were provided throughout the day for our meeting - great fresh baked cookies - the best. We ended the day with a fantastic meal in the dining room that is rich with wood accents and windows all around giving us a beautiful view of the mountains from every window. I have had the opportunity to enjoy several all day retreats at this facility and it is my number one choice in this area for a great experience. Fall is the optimal time to visit Lucille's and enjoy the beautiful mountains covered in color. Although I have never spent the night and utilized the rooms I have toured the facility and the rooms are beautiful, comfortable and welcoming.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Jim and Jerry, the innkeepers, are attentive and friendly. Our room was clean and beautiful with view overlooking the mountains. The home made breakfast was excellent! Thank you for such a wonderful getaway. We will certainly come back!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn Helen
#3 of 19 in Helen
Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Baymont Inn & Suites Helen

Been to Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!