“Dirty and Disgusting”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sautee Nacoochee
Timberloft Cottages and Cabins
“Dirty and Disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2005

We stayed in a studio cottage. It was right next to the other cottage with barely any privacy. The cottage was dirty inside and smelled. The hot tub had scum inside of it too. Gross. We also found roaches inside. We contacted management but they refused to refund anything even though we left a day early. We obviously won't be returning! This place was what I would call just a hole in the wall.

• Stayed June 2005
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2004

The private hot tub was an added bonus! It was kinda like you were staying in someone's guest house! The cabin is close to the proprietors so you feel safe, but it's still private. Helen and Unicoi State Park is just around the corner--close but not too close. Very quiet and clean with cold A/C. I would highly recommend it if you like your own space--and not a busy hotel where you have to eat out all of your meals and have to put up with alot of noisy neighbors.

• Stayed August 2004
16 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2003

My childhood sweetheart and I went to Helen last year for our Birthdays in January. I worked on this trip for a month trying to make it perfect. When we finally arrived i was a little disappointed. It wasn't what I thought it would be. Or so I thought. It turned out to be so romantic. It was quiet and just the right atmosphere for Love. We had been apart and married to someone else for 18 years. This was our time to find our way back to each other. The first night there he asked me to marry him. This was what I had waited on all my life. This was my soulmate. We were married in May,2002. We of course went back for our honeymoon. It is so magical. Its like there is no one else in the world but you and your mate. We are getting ready to go back. I can't wait.

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Heidi Motel
Heidi Motel
#6 of 18 in Helen
Helendorf River Inn and Conference Center

Been to Timberloft Cottages and Cabins? Share your experiences!