“Great Lunch Experience”

Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I recently at at this restaurant with a group of colleagues and we had a GREAT experience!

Our server was outstanding! She was attentive without being bothersome. Drinks were filled quickly and our orders were correct and delivered in a timely fashion. The appetizers came out quickly and lunch was timed well as not to overlap the appetizers.

I enjoyed a chicken caesar salad. The portion was large and everything was fresh and tasty.

I definitely recommend this place based upon our experience and will go there again when I'm in the area.

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Wild Wings

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Food is the same as any other BWW. I think they should update the place to be more in line with other BWW. Service is usually not good.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

How can you offer ceaer salad w/ no romain lettuce, hot wings are made w/ spicy thousand island dressing my daughter & her friends love this place they are there every Tuesday nite in the summer not sure why!!!!!!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

After a long drive and day of duty I went to a conference then came to eat here before crashing at my fellow Sergeant's house. the place seemed to be at a lull between crowds, I took a seat and the young lady(I think britanny) she took my order and let me sample a beer ,which was great , I ordered my wings which they did not have fries and cole slaw on menu, but I just said I would take the carrots and celery , Britnany was thoughtful enough to bring me fries and slaw, now that's thinking of the customer, nice and did not use her youth to flirt or try to get me to tip her she was genuinely a good kid and earned the her tip, I think I left almost 10 bucks , I noticed the other servers were as attentive. so I would not have lost out. one of the best Buffalo wild wings I've been to . keep it up