“Super!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hilderbrand Dr. NE
Reviewed April 17, 2013

First, I have driven by this resturant at least a thousand times, and I finally had the chance to check it out. I went here for the lunch buffett on a Tuesday afternoon. The buffet (to name a few choices) had salad, fresh fruit, rice dishes, and of course, chicken, beef, and lamb. Dessert was brownies. I really enjoyed the chicken and the rice, I don't eat beef - but my co-workers really enjoyed it. The food was hot, fresh, and delicious. The resturant does have table and chairs, but for a more "authentic" feel- sit on the raised platform and sit cross-legged at a tabel low to the ground. There are plenty of pillows around to help suppourt your back- for those who are not used to sitting on the floor while eating.
I am intersted in going back on a weekend night-for the belly dancing and the flamango dancing.Lunch buffet was about $13.00- - > which I think was a reasonable since it is a buffet! You are able to order from the regular menu, and I plan on returning soon with some friends on a week end-night.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Saturday night there is belly dancer who was very good. One can see on a raised platform, carpeted with pillows and place legs under the table. The food was excellent as was the service. We shall definitely go back.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My wife and I decided to try this restaurant because their web page describes this as a "fine dining restaurant". We were disappointed because it was just an average restaurant by our standards. The flat bread and platter of basil leaves, cheese, butter, radishes and nuts was very good. My wife had the lamb kabob and I had the shish kabob, with the meat on the shish kebab being fillet mignon. The meats on both platters were tough.

We went here early evening in the middle of the week. Shortly after our server brought our food to our table she put our check on our table and we never saw her again. When we were finished no one came to follow up. We finally got someone else to take our payment.

Like some other previous reviewers, we felt prices were a little on the high side, especially for the quality of our main meals. But because the quality of our meals were only fair we probably will not go here again anytime soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I visited Fanoos, today, for their lunch buffet.
What a truly wonderful experience.
The atmosphere is truly unique and relaxing.
The food was absolutely delicious and we couldn't resist going back to the buffet and eating more food than we usually consume.
The owner visited our table several times to ensure that everything was to our liking.
Fanoos will definitely be a place that I will visit not only for lunch but also with our couples group for dinner.
I read where Fanoos has belly dancers and other entertainment on the weekends and can also accommodate large wedding and spercial occasion parties.
This restaurant is now on my "radar screen" when I am looking for great food, a pleasant atmosphere and terrific value.
I don't usually write reviews but I wanted to share this well kept Atlanta "secret" so that others can have a similar experience.

F. B.
Dunwoody, Ga

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We come as a group from our office for lunch and it is a buffet and it is a disappointed.
There are only a few items on the buffet table for the $12.00 lunch is a very stiff price.
My friend who was there before told us there is a lamb shank include in the buffet but we did not see it on the table so we ask about it. The waitress told us there is extra charge to get it. We agreed. for a group of 6 we told them we want to have this option. After a long wait, she told us, we can only have 2 pieces of lamp shank and we will have to share..... We were disappointed.
I don't know how good they are at dinner when there are dancer, music .... as they advertise on the website but for this lunch ..... sorry, I will not come back