“Flying flys”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hilderbrand Dr. NE
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Took a friend there for lunch on Tuesday. Sorry I did. There were more flys circling the food than I had ever seen circling any garbage can. We did take a look at the menue before running out of there, and they sure are charging top dollars for their garbage.

There are newer reviews for Fanoos Persian Cuisine

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My wife, daughter, and I visited Fanoos and had a wonderful experience. The atmosphere was great; we sat/laid on "beds" draped with Persian carpets and many pillows, with a low table in the center. We then experienced some of the best food we have had in Atlanta, fantastic appetizers and entrees. The flat bread was very fresh (we watched it being made) and delicious.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Visited this resturant with my hubby it was late afternoon so it was very quiet, only us and another group of people. We decided to sit in the booth where you sit on a rug on the floor which was a nice experience, however our both had lots of crumbs on the rug obviously from the previous customers.

The freshly baked bread was absolutely delicious so good that we asked for me, the bread is freshly cooked for you and you can actually see it being prepared. For the main I had the salmon and rice which was nice, however the rice was bland it needed a sauce to go with it, all it had on it was butter or at least what I thought was butter.

My husband had lamb and he really enjoyed it but also commented that the rice could have had some sauce but other then that we enjoyed it.

We had a really nice waitress who was Ethipoian she provided excellent customer service.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Eager to please servers and excellent bread. Cavernous facility with a choice of conventional seating at a table and chairs or sitting on carpets at a low table.
Visited twice this month, once with a party and once with just 2 others.
Both times the food and service were excellent. Don't miss the chicken barg--wow!

Reviewed February 19, 2012

This is a great persian restaurant. We had different kabob's and all were great. Love the flat bread. The bellydancer of the night was excellent and very entertaining. Gave the ladies in our party dancing tips and we took some funny pictures. The inside decor is very nice and the group elevated floor seating with pillows was comfortable. One can also sit at regular tables. The location is about 20 minutes from downtown in s trip mall. The cost of the food is affordable. The only downside is the slow service.

1  Thank FREQTRAV12